[Black Friday] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

I know the owners of this shop, they're putting stock up at noon.
We’ll see if my Aimee Mann order goes through...

EDIT: ...refunded within minutes!

Last edited:
So far I’ve been lucky and have gotten everything I wanted from the three RSD drops. My Black Friday want list is:

For me: The Weeknd, Kids See Ghosts & Tha Dogg Pound

For my girlfriend: Norma Jean and My Chemical Romance

Well, I have a PO Box, a new paypal account and money on the credit card.
BLACK FRIDAY RSD I'M READY AND I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU. AIMEE AND MILLA WILL BE MINE

(maybe. perhaps. if I'm lucky)

Stopped at my local shop today as he was starting to put stuff out. He said a lot of the titles are arriving late. Not sure if that’s specific to down here or if it’s like last year where a lot of the Warner distributed records were late

Stopped at my local shop today as he was starting to put stuff out. He said a lot of the titles are arriving late. Not sure if that’s specific to down here or if it’s like last year where a lot of the Warner distributed records were late
Hmmm, did he mention anything specifically?

Hmmm, did he mention anything specifically?
Haha, no he seemed purposely vague when I asked him about the titles I’m hoping for, but I think he hadn’t gone through all the boxes. Another local is posting things he received. What were you looking for, maybe I can remember if he had put it on the shelf?

Haha, no he seemed purposely vague when I asked him about the titles I’m hoping for, but I think he hadn’t gone through all the boxes. Another local is posting things he received. What were you looking for, maybe I can remember if he had put it on the shelf?
I’m after U2 and Aimee Mann which should be easy enough to get online but also Tesla which I think might be tough.

I’m after U2 and Aimee Mann which should be easy enough to get online but also Tesla which I think might be tough.
I saw U2 on the shelf. I’m hoping for Aimee Mann, too but that was one he wasn’t sure of and the other guy hasn’t posted a photo of it either. Not sure about Tesla...

I’m only looking for U2 as far as bf rsd goes. My local posted what they got and it was like Buzz’s girlfriend, WOOF! They didn’t even get 2 full crates worth of merch...

Edit @CrazyDiamond84 hooked it up

Last edited:
Back