[Black Friday] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

scotthilk

!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST !!

Hey all! Rounds 1-3 were a hit! Seems like almost everyone got what they wanted, with lots of help from N&G members. This will be the last "help" post I make until normal RSD - hope we can all take a break from the RSD 2020 craziness for awhile!

Anyone who has participated in the RSD madness knows that it can be hard to land certain titles. Many of us are heading to our locals and trying to help out the rest with grabbing the titles they want but can't find.

It's been a bit of a cluster in the past trying to keep up with who wants what, etc. I know for myself, if I am in a store, I need super concise information about who wants what, and if they still want it or not, and if I'm actually going to get paid if I buy it. There's a small window inside stores to grab the goods, so let's streamline this.

Post below what you're looking for. Furthermore, please only post things you think will be HARD TO FIND (don't post the /15,000 variant) or that you know you won't be able to get for other reasons/if you can't venture out to RSD. Remember, stuff will be posted online too!

PLEASE, PLEASE update your list on RSD if you land your title. This will require day-of effort on your part, so someone doesn't buy what you listed after you've copped it. Just edit or delete your post!

Please post the title AND a photo of the cover that the person will be looking for. Can't stress this one enough! This makes in-person searching way easier.

Last, and this is an update from previous posts and is important - - the majority of all BF RSD Records will eventually make it online, and most will be easy to find. If you post here and have a member grab this, understand that if the record gets messed up in shipping/etc there is no real "return policy" or replacement. It's a small gamble, whereas ordering from a store will generally guarantee you a refund/return. Keep this in mind!

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
FOUND!!!!!

Grandaddy - "RIP Coyote Condo #5" b/w " "The Fox in the Snow" & "In My Room"

I was confused and thought this was released on the last RSD, but its coming out on the next. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I would be looking for this, but it's really price dependent. It's an EP and I don't want to spend a lot on an EP, not sure of the best way to go about this one. But, if anyone has a bee line on one I'll make sure to monitor the thread that day. As always, thanks to all the RSD Warriors :)

Nora Jones - Playdate
1605123080549.png

Two of my most sought after records ever. Please please please if someone finds these grab them! Thanks!!

Jarvis Cocker - The First Jarvis Cocker Record
View attachment 74358

Jarvis Cocker - Further Complications
View attachment 74359

Also, if anyone sees this, snag it for me.
Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed (Collector's Edition)
View attachment 74360

I noticed that you can already order the Jarvis records from Rough Trade Home Page

I have originals of both and they are awesome.

yeah, I saw that too, but I'm stupid when it comes to exclusives. Hence the Let It Bleed request too.

I totally missed that this was an RSD first release and that they were getting black versions as well! I did not need to know that, now I’m contemplating trying to find the colored exclusives as well. I have the 7 inch that comes with the first record but not the 12 inch with Further Complications.

If anyone spots these three must-haves!

Fountains of Wayne - Welcome Interstate Managers
Thank you @Crabbers Milla Jovovich - Divine Comedy

Taking this off my list. $100 is ridiculous.
Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed (definitely a Hail Mary, but one never knows)

Last edited:
My_Chemical_Romance_-_Murder_Scene.jpg

My Chemical Romance - Life on the Murder Scene

this is a must buy for me and will be the only thing i buy on Black Friday

I totally missed that this was an RSD first release and that they were getting black versions as well! I did not need to know that, now I’m contemplating trying to find the colored exclusives as well. I have the 7 inch that comes with the first record but not the 12 inch with Further Complications.
I’m not sure if the first record comes with “C*nts Are Still Running the World”, but I REALLY hope it does. And I didn’t know Complications came with an extra disc.

In order of desires:

All obtained! Thanks!

I’m planning on getting up and out for this one, so I will delete accordingly

Last edited:
ALL MY WISHES HAVE BEEN GRANTED!!

Thanks @scotthilk for making these threads!

My list:

(Secured from Hi Voltage thanks @TenderLovingKiller® ) Fountains of Wayne - Welcome Interstate Managers
418464301862:360

(Secured thanks @CrazyDiamond84) Aimee Mann - Bachelor No2

418464297556:360

(Secured thanks @Crabbers) Karen Dalton - It's So Hard To Tell Who's Going To Love You The Best

418464302641:360

Last edited:
Aimee Mann - Bachelor No. 2 (4,000 copies) - GOT THIS!
Aimee.jpg

Barney Wilen - Barney and Tete: Grenoble '88 (1,000 copies) - GOT THIS TOO!
barney.jpg

EDIT: Decided AGAINST Sonny Rollins - Rollins in Holland (3,500 copies)

Last edited:
Back