Best Music of 2020

Woob_woob

It's almost 2020! What albums are you most looking forward to?

Based off of what I heard live and the 2 singles it's looking like Moses has AOTY already locked up. Also the new Grimes has already leaked and it's really good.

At the moment I am looking forward to Frances Quinlan's solo LP the most.

But based on that list, I'd also say...

Anna Burch, Caroline Rose, My Morning Jacket (is this one actually happening?), Julien Baker?, Moses Sumney...and...

Phoebe Bridgers?
Fiona Apple??
Kendrick Lamar???
Frank Ocean???? (I doubt it)

Oh and Matt Berninger's solo album should be a nice listen too.

Looking forward to these pop albums from our pop queens: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Jessie Ware, HAIM, Charli XCX, Rihanna and Kesha

Looking forward to these other albums: The Beths, Caroline Rose, Moses Sumney, Perfume Genius and RUN THE MOTHEREFFING JEWELS!!! HYPE!!!!

It's almost 2020! What albums are you most looking forward to?

Based off of what I heard live and the 2 singles it's looking like Moses has AOTY already locked up. Also the new Grimes has already leaked and it's really good.
Really curious about your thoughts on Me in 20 Years. Gonna have to give another try to Lopatin.

I finally don't have to write Tool in this thread. My annual duty comes to an end.

Caribou Caribou Caribou. Tame, Grimes, The Avalanches (I hope - I feel like they posted stuff clearly stating working on a new album on their IG but now I can't find it).

If much of that Stereogum list happens then this year has some solid potential.

Back