Baseball

Well fuck. At least we have 161 more games to right the ship. Congrats to @ranbalam and his revamped Tigers.
Thanks. The Tigers tend to have some opening day magic even in their dismal seasons. Perfect timing today, I met my wife and a friend at a bar after work and caught the 8th to finish.

I have moderate enthusiasm this year...more hope than I've had for the Motor City Kitties in a few seasons.

Padres game 1: Yu Darvish gave up zero hits through 6 innings. Pads lost on 3 run walk off home run
Padres game 2: Sean Manaea zero hits through 7 innings, hope this has a better ending

And those second and third home run balls were straight up murdered. Their souls left the yard 2.5 seconds later.

The 2nd HR was ridiculous, can't believe he did that with that pitch location. It sucks about Hernandez though, I hope it's not too bad. Montoya second guessed himself and let him keep batting.

Stanton scared me there, sounded like he had it.

The 2nd HR was ridiculous, can't believe he did that with that pitch location. It sucks about Hernandez though, I hope it's not too bad. Montoya second guessed himself and let him keep batting.

Stanton scared me there, sounded like he had it.
It's gunna be an oblique and he's gunna be out till June. Just guessing but that's the usual time line.

It's gunna be an oblique and he's gunna be out till June. Just guessing but that's the usual time line.
I hope I'm wrong but Tabby and Buck were both saying the same thing during the commercial break, and they'd know better than me.

The last couple of Jays games have been nuts. Homeruns in the 8th and 9th to come from behind including Bichette's first grand slam. I'm glad he got that one, had a few errors in the field lately. I was worried with Hernandez being out but Tapia has been doing great.

Back