Baseball

Hell yeah! I used to live just southwest of Busch. I was able to see the blimps when they were covering games and see/hear the fireworks after a Cardinals win.

Goldschmidt now with a 23 game hitting streak!

Very nice. I grew up in Fairview Heights across the river until I was 10...then our family moved to a very small town near Quincy. It was a bit of a shock.

Anyway...not a bad series win against the Cubs. And now only a half game behind the Brewers.

Very nice. I grew up in Fairview Heights across the river until I was 10...then our family moved to a very small town near Quincy. It was a bit of a shock.

Anyway...not a bad series win against the Cubs. And now only a half game behind the Brewers.

I know it well. I also lived across the river for a bit in Collinsville. The Metro East is underrated. Out of all the places I've lived, St. Louis has easily been my favorite.

It looks like around five games separates the top five in the NL. Should be a fun summer!

I know it well. I also lived across the river for a bit in Collinsville. The Metro East is underrated. Out of all the places I've lived, St. Louis has easily been my favorite.

It looks like around five games separates the top five in the NL. Should be a fun summer!

Yeah...the ketchup bottle town....it's been a long time since I've driven through there.

I was watching live - probably the worst collision I've ever seen. Also, wtf took them so long to get the cart out to him?! Really hoping he's ok.
Yeah it was awful. Thankfully he looked like he was in good spirits as he was being carted off, so hopefully they’re just being cautious and everything winds up being negative.

Back