Baseball

Will the Apple TV MLB broadcasts be in 4k?
Fans will be able to watch marquee games on Friday nights, free from local broadcast restrictions, across devices where Apple TV+ can be found, including on the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV 4K and HD, and on tv.apple.com, along with select smart TVs, gaming consoles, and cable set-top boxes. “Friday Night Baseball” will be available on Apple TV+ — and, for a limited time, without the need for a subscription.

T-Mobile Customers: Free MLB.TV for 2022…
For those who aren't T-Mobile customers, you can join the Major League Players Association as a fan for $25, which gives you 50% off a MLB.tv subscription. You end up paying $90 total (vs. $129/$139), and $25 of it goes to support the players rather than the league.
FWIW, my welcome email came from Jim Thome (and I'm 100% sure he was the one to hit send). 😂

I keep seeing predictions about the Jays being one of the top teams but I don't trust them haha. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it happen but I'm not sure we're going to be that much better than last year. Honestly I'm just hoping for the playoffs and making it out of division. The AL East is brutal but the new playoff format should help with that.

I keep seeing predictions about the Jays being one of the top teams but I don't trust them haha. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it happen but I'm not sure we're going to be that much better than last year. Honestly I'm just hoping for the playoffs and making it out of division. The AL East is brutal but the new playoff format should help with that.
I think your Lineup is stacked and your starters are decent. Losing Ray was not great but you added Guasman and will have a full season of Barrios plus Manoah should make a leap this season. Vlady and Bo will have another year of seasoning as well. Tampa Bay wills still be good and the Red Sox will be a bit better but I think if the Jays are just a game or two better than last year they are in the post season and then who knows. As a White Sox fan I would be all for a rematch of the 1993 ALCS (though hopefully with a different result).

Figured I would switch caps since The Mariners are taking on the Sox AL Central rival, Twins.
View attachment 135044
Yeah, that's gonna be how I'll feel when the Phillies play the Mariners in Seattle. Usually cheer for the M's there, but won't that time. There will be a lot of red in the stands for that one.

Back