Baseball

I think I'd rather see the Dodgers win because they deserve to after so many years of being really good but never winning anything. But also the Rays could win and I wouldn't care. I really just want both teams to have a good time. :)
I am with you on this I am rooting for the Dodgers but wouldn’t be mad at the Rays if they pull it out.

I think I'd rather see the Dodgers win because they deserve to after so many years of being really good but never winning anything. But also the Rays could win and I wouldn't care. I really just want both teams to have a good time. :)

I would love if the Rays get their first ever title! Dodgers got like 6 lmao!!! Share the love (I realize the dodgers haven't won in 32 years, but SOOOOO)

I would love if the Rays get their first ever title! Dodgers got like 6 lmao!!! Share the love (I realize the dodgers haven't won in 32 years, but SOOOOO)
Yeah, the Mariners are still waiting for their first trip to the World Series and they have been around for 43 years, The Rays are in their 2nd WS since 1998, Share the love. LA just won The NBA championship and Tampa just won the Stanley Cup neither city is in too desperate of a need for another championship yet here we are.

Yeah, the Mariners are still waiting for their first trip to the World Series and they have been around for 43 years, The Rays are in their 2nd WS since 1998, Share the love. LA just won The NBA championship and Tampa just won the Stanley Cup neither city is in too desperate of a need for another championship yet here we are.

Getting there and losing as a kid was rough. We don't remember that World Series run.

LOL poor Seattle though.

They're getting a new hockey team next season. Maybe that'll fair better

Getting there and losing as a kid was rough. We don't remember that World Series run.

LOL poor Seattle though.

They're getting a new hockey team next season. Maybe that'll fair better
I am a White Sox fan (the forgotten Chicago Team) prior to our 2005 championship we hadn’t won the Pennant since 1957 and hadn’t won a WS since 1917 (a longer drought than the Red Sox). So I am sympathetic.

I wasnt!!! I was drunk screaming and my phone....which I thought was safely charging since the 4th hadn't charged a bit....So I couldnt even talk shit to my friend who is a Dodger stan!!!

Today is a good day tho! A bunch of people are decked out in Rays gear around the neighborhood. Everyone is finally paying attention now just like with the lightning! Tonight's game is huge

I wasnt!!! I was drunk screaming and my phone....which I thought was safely charging since the 4th hadn't charged a bit....So I couldnt even talk shit to my friend who is a Dodger stan!!!

Today is a good day tho! A bunch of people are decked out in Rays gear around the neighborhood. Everyone is finally paying attention now just like with the lightning! Tonight's game is huge
Niceee. I audibly yelped when it happened. I tuned in around the 6th inning and knew I was in for a treat.

Back