Baseball

Any T-Mobile Subscribers with an out of market team today is the day you can sign up for a free year of MLB.TV,
View attachment 198723
I probably won’t watch too much White Sox this year since they will likely be garbage and lost the best Play-By-Play guy in Jason Bennetti but I still gotta watch some ball.
Woohoo. T-Mobile work phone for the win!

Any T-Mobile Subscribers with an out of market team today is the day you can sign up for a free year of MLB.TV,
View attachment 198723
I probably won’t watch too much White Sox this year since they will likely be garbage and lost the best Play-By-Play guy in Jason Bennetti but I still gotta watch some ball.
I’ve been really happy with T-Mobile coverage and these as on bonuses (as much as you can be happy with a monthly bill)

I’ve been really happy with T-Mobile coverage and these as on bonuses (as much as you can be happy with a monthly bill)
Yeah, we also get free Netflix and free Hulu with them too.

I also think they are giving away free eclipse peepers at the t-mobile store today for those who live in the path.

Yeah, we also get free Netflix and free Hulu with them too.

I also think they are giving away free eclipse peepers at the t-mobile store today for those who live in the path.
Interesting. I've always stuck with Xfinity Mobile because it seems so much cheaper than any other carriers I looked in to But T Mobile does seem to have a lot of perks.

View attachment 198723
My work phone is T-mobile and I use it for 3 reasons:

1. Duo authentication
2. Free Canadian and international service plan
3. Free MLB.TV

Happy Opening Day! I was hoping we’d get a few early starts (1PM EDT) today. Kinda bummed I gotta wait until Noon west coast time to watch some baseball.
Yeah, weather is really putting a damper (literally) on this opening day. I was even excited to watch a game involving the Mets because it was going to be on at 1.

Enjoy it. As it will be a long ass time before I can add another one of these to my wardrobe…
View attachment 198928
Yes, I'm good for a long while. Our pitching rotation didn't improve so I'm not overly optimistic about repeating. Offense should be fun though. I was listening to Bruce Bochy on with a morning show and it reminded me just how special a run it was. Reminds me of when the Mavericks won the 2011 Championship....the same year the Rangers blew the World Series to the Cardinals. Glad that demon has been exorcised.

Yes, I'm good for a long while. Our pitching rotation didn't improve so I'm not overly optimistic about repeating. Offense should be fun though. I was listening to Bruce Bochy on with a morning show and it reminded me just how special a run it was. Reminds me of when the Mavericks won the 2011 Championship....the same year the Rangers blew the World Series to the Cardinals. Glad that demon has been exorcised.
Pretty sure we're both on the downturn in the coming years. Feels like the AL West is primed for Seattle to take over next.

Back