Bandcamp Fridays

I've added both tracks to my Spotify Playlist and now I'm eagerly waiting the album drop.
Fantastic, I'm glad you enjoy these singles. I was blown away by Hard Drive. And at first I was not expecting to enjoy it, tbh. Usually I don't enjoy spoken word being part of a song, but this works so well. It's really a fascinating and beautifully crafted song.

Damn, I just made a bandcamp purchase earlier this week. Didn't realize this was still a thing.

It's this by the way, nice if you're into post rock

I've been eyeing the binker+ Moses record which has been getting into red numbers so I'll do that tomorrow

The Binker & Moses is outstanding! I've got my eye on a few things tomorrow too, good to support!

The Binker & Moses is outstanding! I've got my eye on a few things tomorrow too, good to support!
WOW! - I'm only 10 minutes into the first track of this album and I'm totally hooked. The pricetag + shipping across the pond is a bit rough, so I'll sleep on it.

EDIT: actually, shipping isn't bad at all for a UK product, just under $7. I was expecting more.

WOW! - I'm only 10 minutes into the first track of this album and I'm totally hooked. The pricetag + shipping across the pond is a bit rough, so I'll sleep on it.

EDIT: actually, shipping isn't bad at all for a UK product, just under $7. I was expecting more.
I think it actually ships out of one of the Carolina's. At least it did for me.

Andrew Marlin from Mandolin Oranger has his two new solo albums up for presale on vinyl through Bandcamp today.

Bdrmm will be restocking their bandcamp supply of their album Bedroom at Noon GMT, according to an insta post. Extremely exciting. I've been trying and failing to secure a copy of this album since summer 2020.

Should be here at 7AM EST: Merch from Sonic Cathedral

Last edited:
Back