Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Sorry, no discounts for the time being. ES this week, and then another exciting exclusive to be announced next week!
Thanks for the reply. Just curious, how does it work with the exclusives? Can you buy one per month as part of your subscription?

Thanks for the reply. Just curious, how does it work with the exclusives? Can you buy one per month as part of your subscription?

Yep, they’re all available through a subscription! You can also just sign up for an exclusive and immediately cancel if you’re not interested in doing it monthly.

Yep, they’re all available through a subscription! You can also just sign up for an exclusive and immediately cancel if you’re not interested in doing it monthly.
I hate to admit that's what I did for Death Cab. I will have to jump back it at some point for some New Order.

Does anybody know if Bandbox sends out shipping notifications?
I had to cancel my sub for now, but I have some in my email from spring. Bandbox did not send them directly and the notification came from their shipping vendor (stamps.com), so if they've changed methods then those might not go out anymore.

the contact in spring was listed as Bandbox <no-reply@stamps.com>

Just got a Bandbox shipping notice for DCFC.

Hoping that one sticks around. I signed up for the buy one get one free promo and picked Hold Steady and Waxahatchee for my first two months. Think i will stick around to get that Death Cab as well.

Got my Plans today finally. It sounds pretty nice! Not a fan of the numbering on a sticker though. I'm also pretty sure my C and D labels are switched. However, I must give kudos to Bandbox's packing. It came in a thick mailer with bubble wrap on both sides as well as bubble wrap corners. The magazine is nice too.

Back