Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Got my Plans today finally. It sounds pretty nice! Not a fan of the numbering on a sticker though. I'm also pretty sure my C and D labels are switched. However, I must give kudos to Bandbox's packing. It came in a thick mailer with bubble wrap on both sides as well as bubble wrap corners. The magazine is nice too.

Yeah. I thought the number on a sticker was a little weird too.

Yeah. I thought the number on a sticker was a little weird too.
It's not the first time I've seen this but it's never great. It would have been fine if it was in a re-sealable sleeve but it was in flimsy shrink wrap. My attempted transplant to another outer sleeve was unsuccessful :( .

Got my Plans today finally. It sounds pretty nice! Not a fan of the numbering on a sticker though. I'm also pretty sure my C and D labels are switched. However, I must give kudos to Bandbox's packing. It came in a thick mailer with bubble wrap on both sides as well as bubble wrap corners. The magazine is nice too.
My labels weren't actually switched. The clear vinyl just made it a little hard to tell what side the grooves were on.

Can someone walk me through how Bandbox works exactly? I just signed up for Waxahatchee's St. Cloud on a monthly plan...when will it ship? And when will the next month's pick be announced? I probably will dip in and out and skip some/most months...will there be plenty of time to do that?

Thanks!

Can someone walk me through how Bandbox works exactly? I just signed up for Waxahatchee's St. Cloud on a monthly plan...when will it ship? And when will the next month's pick be announced? I probably will dip in and out and skip some/most months...will there be plenty of time to do that?

Thanks!

Did you just sign up this month? Have you been charged yet? If they have charged you already I would think you should be getting a shipping notification shortly. I have already got my shipping notification for Waxahatchee. They don't have records of the month per say, you just pick from their inventory of exclusives or regular pressings. I think Bandbox subscriptions renew on the 28th. I know they have some more exclusives in the works but they have not been annouced. You just have to make your selcection by the 28th.

1610387636571.png

1610387664133.png

1610387716328.png

1610387735906.png1610387679351.png

Did you just sign up this month? Have you been charged yet? If they have charged you already I would think you should be getting a shipping notification shortly. I have already got my shipping notification for Waxahatchee. They don't have records of the month per say, you just pick from their inventory of exclusives or regular pressings. I think Bandbox subscriptions renew on the 28th. I know they have some more exclusives in the works but they have not been annouced. You just have to make your selcection by the 28th.

View attachment 83339

View attachment 83340

View attachment 83343

View attachment 83344
Yeah, I just signed up this morning and was charged but under Subscription Orders in my profile it says next shipment February 28 so I wasn't sure if that's when Waxahatchee ships or my next month's order.

Yeah, I just signed up this morning and was charged but under Subscription Orders in my profile it says next shipment February 28 so I wasn't sure if that's when Waxahatchee ships or my next month's order.

I would reach out to them to make sure because that sounds confusing.

talk@bandboxrocks.com

They got back to me pretty quickly when I reached out.

How does it sound? Any indication of what the pressing is/if it's just a color reissue? Their exclusives have been intriguing for me...I stopped being a subscriber but was really pleasantly surprised with their CS and how quickly they shipped items to me when I was a member.

that's the new exclusive! Mountain Goats - All Eternals Deck anniversary pressing

MG_Mock_Up_480x480.png

Back