Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Okay, yeah, I thought Kendrick seemed new and I felt like I had seen Metallica before but maybe not the first time, and the catalog as a whole just felt bigger. It might be helpful to at least show new releases/additions in some way. I definitely would miss new additions to pre existing artists under the current setup. I had paused my membership because I wasn’t sure how it was supposed to go down at the start of the month but now that I have a better feel I may have a go. Thanks for the update.

We send out emails to subscribers every month announcing the new additions, but we absolutely should have that displayed on the website, too. Thanks for the suggestion! Hope you've enjoyed Bandbox so far!

We send out emails to subscribers every month announcing the new additions, but we absolutely should have that displayed on the website, too. Thanks for the suggestion! Hope you've enjoyed Bandbox so far!

Greetings! What is the average time it takes for your company to ship out?

I joined about a week ago and it still says “preparing for shipment”

Thanks

Greetings! What is the average time it takes for your company to ship out?

I joined about a week ago and it still says “preparing for shipment”

Thanks

Hey! We almost always ship by the 7th of the month, but usually sooner. Just depends on what we have immediately in stock and what has to be ordered.

Well, I got an email about not getting Homegrown. Bummed about it. Not picking another Neil album, it’s the only reason I joined.

So I see they have an exclusive of Plans but it doesn't ship until December. Any idea how situations like this work? Do I just subscribe now and not get a September box but it will ship in December?

Looks like it. I forgot to cancel after doing the half off deal last month, and I am able to choose Plans as this months option.

They replied on Instagram and said you subscribe now and if you're a continuing member your December just skips. If you want a September shipment you can email them. If you cancel before December you still get it.

All of that is correct! I'm not 100% sure about "Talking Like Turnstiles," but every vinyl pressing of Plans has included that bonus track, so I'm assuming ours will, too, since it's 2xLP also. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

All of that is correct! I'm not 100% sure about "Talking Like Turnstiles," but every vinyl pressing of Plans has included that bonus track, so I'm assuming ours will, too, since it's 2xLP also. Please let me know if you have any other questions!
One very important question....is your name for the R.E.M. song?

Getting exclusives for artists like Charly Bliss and Death Cab is right up my street, unfortunately being an international member has had me hit by customs.

Had a quick email with them about that concern when I subscribed with a promising reply but I guess either fell through or they were waiting on my stupidly late response. Hoped things had changed when I forgot to unsubscribe and pick another record but they’re still being declared at $29.

Will be happy to rejoin again if the exclusives keep coming and the declaration value is reduced, but at a cost of £50 (about $63) per record I can’t say I’m rushing back.

Back