[Aug] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread (August Edition)

If anybody is really desperate to find stuff, may I recommend instagram? TONS of record stores have posted what's left on their IG pages. A lot do not have websites so just give them a call or shoot them a message. I got Charlie this AM for $18 shipped through a store I have bought stuff through before on instagram. Search RSDleftovers, or RSD2020 or any other hashtag like that and you might find what you're looking for. It's also time consuming, but you can go through the list of stores on the RSD site and look up their websites. There are lots of places with hidden gems. The only thing I haven't been able to find is Spacehog.

I'm not sure how I hadn't thought of this before, but thank you! I managed to score the elusive Galaxie 500 this way.

Got the Spoon and D-Sides.

Still looking for Elton John and the Black Keys. Canadians in the chat?

Got the Spoon and D-Sides.

Still looking for Elton John and the Black Keys. Canadians in the chat?
A store somewhat local to me had a single copy of the Black Keys left so I picked that up yesterday for $50. I haven’t seen it anywhere else yet, but the pricing on discogs doesn’t seem to be outrageous. There’s a Canadian seller selling it for $55, which seems pretty close to retail: The Black Keys - Let's Rock: 2xLP, Dlx, Ltd, Num, RE, 180 For Sale | Discogs

Anyone have a line on the Sun Ra box set? I missed out on getting it by a minute from my local.

Back