[Aug] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread (August Edition)

Damn you! and thanks. :D This actually is a record store not too far from me. I was there a couple of weeks ago for the first time and was impressed. Pretty small shop, so I'm a bit surprised by the scope of their RSD listings.

EDIT: Looks like I might have gotten their last copy of Ron Carter. :oops:

Yeah, that Slowdive would be great.
I got a copy off Discogs from the UK. With shipping and taxes it was right under 40 which is sorta normal for MOV releases. It's also listed on Juno Records for a later date. I think it says September 5th, but I'm not sure. I'd go there and add it to your wish list and also sign up for an email alert.

I got a copy off Discogs from the UK. With shipping and taxes it was right under 40 which is sorta normal for MOV releases. It's also listed on Juno Records for a later date. I think it says September 5th, but I'm not sure. I'd go there and add it to your wish list and also sign up for an email alert.
$40 that's really high for a MOV pressing unless it's out of print i usually pay $28 if it's a new MOV release i've gotten a bunch of awesome older MOV releases for under $20 i'm guessing because it didn't sell well.

it's a U.S. site/store out of Long Beach, CA if i remember correctly.if you try to check out you'll see what i mean they're onto something shady.

Is this referring to Port Of Sound? It's located in Costa Mesa, CA. It was one of my local stores when I lived in SoCal but they've always been kind of shady. And the owner is an A-Hole. He always rubbed me the wrong way.

Is this referring to Port Of Sound? It's located in Costa Mesa, CA. It was one of my local stores when I lived in SoCal but they've always been kind of shady. And the owner is an A-Hole. He always rubbed me the wrong way.
naw it's analog record shop of Long Beach, CA online shop we're talking about.

LOL if you could find this MOV release for under $20 let me know! The Church - Starfish

I have heard that a much, much better pressing of Starfish may be coming soon. I don't have specific details, but let's just say there are some test pressings out there and they are gorgeous. Fingers crossed!

Back