[Aug] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread (August Edition)

I didn't even know I wanted the Spacehog until I saw it on your list and didn't even realize the GBV was an RSD thing until I saw them popping up online this morning. These are all records I can "live without," so maybe they'll pop up for me and maybe they won't. 🍿

I wonder if High Voltage did smaller RSD orders this year due to COVID? They've worked hard to keep their doors open as much as possible, but I can only imagine sales are down in general. I hear online orders are doing great in general, however. How was the line on Saturday?
Not as crazy as usual. They did the line in the opposite direction so it wrapped around the side down Anderson. I looked about 5 minutes before they opened and the line was only about half a block long.

I grabbed the Lerch 7” on a whim today while I was at Rainy Day just because it was there and I think it will be fun for Halloween. They did not much else left of their RSD stock.

will probably be available below retail within the next few weeks always happens with Gorillaz RSD releases.they pressed a ridiculous amount of these 15,000 of each and will probably be pressed again in the very near future.nobody should have fomo on a Gorillaz RSD release.

good to know. Need to pace my spendings out. That is a crazy number.
I have both for anyone on the forum who wants them

Nice. If you have them in a bit I may hit you up. Covid has messed up the way I get paid at work. Not complaining. Thankful to have a job. Has made me redo the ole budget.

I didn't even know I wanted the Spacehog until I saw it on your list and didn't even realize the GBV was an RSD thing until I saw them popping up online this morning. These are all records I can "live without," so maybe they'll pop up for me and maybe they won't. 🍿

I wonder if High Voltage did smaller RSD orders this year due to COVID? They've worked hard to keep their doors open as much as possible, but I can only imagine sales are down in general. I hear online orders are doing great in general, however. How was the line on Saturday?
My local only just re-opened last week and ordered very few RSD items likely because of how expensive it can be to get everything.

They can ship to me and I’ll ship to you if you wana pay both shipping costs.

Thanks for the offer! Very much appreciate! I think I'll hold for a bit and see if I can score a reasonable copy. It's not a huge deal either way for me.

I was thinking I'd get nothing this weekend and I'm already at 5 records. LOL.

EDIT: in fact, it's 8 records because I threw in 3 non-RSD records at two Canadian stores I ordered from. :oops:

Last edited:
Last edited:
posted that link before but it gives a error they can't ship to your area even if your in the U.S., some people did get through but they want a ridiculous amount of money for shipping state side and for out of the U.S. $100 for shipping.
Huh weird. Had no idea. Looks like a US site, but I suppose it isn’t.

Back