[Aug] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread (August Edition)

Hey if peeps wanna talk about G-Sides and D-Sides, feel free to give my very lonely and neglected Gorillaz thread some business 😄

See...I think g sides is far superior to d...I love early gorillaz

I enjoy their first album and will probably end up picking it up on vinyl eventually. I don't need any of their other albums as I just don't listen much. I was close to grabbing the restock of Demon Days, but didn't. Some of the G-Sides songs were good, but I doubt it would get spun if I kept it.

Probably too late for this but...

Anyone got a line on the Sun Ra box set?
That and the John Prine box are the two that I've seen record stores flipping themselves the most. Someone said a bunch of the records in the box will be re-released separately though. I think there's some unreleased tracks in there that won't be reissued (for now).

If you see that Menzingers as a stray somewhere, ping me. It was a short run though, so I don’t really expect it to turn up.
I'll keep my eye out. It's a RSD first though, not an exclusive it seems so if you want it eventually, it should get a reissue.

@TenderLovingKiller® did a GREAT job of grabbing my wishlist while I was out of town, but if anyone sees these other titles at rational prices, please let me know:

1) Guided By Voices, Hold On Hope EP
2) Kinks, Kronikles
3) Spacehog, Resident Alien

I think that's it. Thanks!
High Voltage only had a single copy of GBV and 3 copies of Spacehog. I was happy to be 2nd in line. Seemed they were lighter than normal on RSD stock this year.

High Voltage only had a single copy of GBV and 3 copies of Spacehog. I was happy to be 2nd in line. Seemed they were lighter than normal on RSD stock this year.

I didn't even know I wanted the Spacehog until I saw it on your list and didn't even realize the GBV was an RSD thing until I saw them popping up online this morning. These are all records I can "live without," so maybe they'll pop up for me and maybe they won't. 🍿

I wonder if High Voltage did smaller RSD orders this year due to COVID? They've worked hard to keep their doors open as much as possible, but I can only imagine sales are down in general. I hear online orders are doing great in general, however. How was the line on Saturday?

Back