[Aug] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread (August Edition)

Mentioned this yesterday on another thread but might be useful here.

For anyone after the 'Ron Carter - Foursight - Stockholm' album (which im sure will be fantastic), the label seems to still have multiple copies available (from Germany). Heres a link - Ron Carter - Foursight - Stockholm

Does anyone have any info or assumption regarding he gorillaz rsd releases ?

I have seen it saying that it’s rsd exclusive , but does that mean like it’s one and done forever or for now? I know a lot of rsd tend to be limited timed thing or a variant exclusive.

didn’t know if you anyone knew if I will have a shot to get these in the next few months or years with a diff pressing or what. They are both standard black so I could see this being a one off and then done. Especially considering that they are “b sides”.

Any help would be appreciated in this fomo, yet 2020 financial climate.

I have seen it saying that it’s rsd exclusive , but does that mean like it’s one and done forever or for now? I know a lot of rsd tend to be limited timed thing or a variant exclusive.

didn’t know if you anyone knew if I will have a shot to get these in the next few months or years with a diff pressing or what. They are both standard black so I could see this being a one off and then done. Especially considering that they are “b sides”.

I’m assuming you’ll be able to get one of these near cost whenever you want one.

I’m assuming you’ll be able to get one of these near cost whenever you want one.
will probably be available below retail within the next few weeks always happens with Gorillaz RSD releases.they pressed a ridiculous amount of these 15,000 of each and will probably be pressed again in the very near future.nobody should have fomo on a Gorillaz RSD release.

Last edited:

I have both for anyone on the forum who wants them

Streamed both of them earlier as I wasn't familiar. Wouldn't be mad if D-Sides ended up staying in my collection. It's actually pretty good for the most part. I can do without a few of the remixes. G-Sides isn't really my cup of tea overall.

will probably be available below retail within the next few weeks always happens with Gorillaz RSD releases.they pressed a ridiculous amount of these 15,000 of each and will probably be pressed again in the very near future.nobody should have fomo on a Gorillaz RSD release.
I almost bought the D Sides this morning, but then reminded myself exactly this. It will be available everywhere.

Streamed both of them earlier as I wasn't familiar. Wouldn't be mad if D-Sides ended up staying in my collection. It's actually pretty good for the most part. I can do without a few of the remixes. G-Sides isn't really my cup of tea overall.
See...I think g sides is far superior to d...I love early gorillaz

If anybody is really desperate to find stuff, may I recommend instagram? TONS of record stores have posted what's left on their IG pages. A lot do not have websites so just give them a call or shoot them a message. I got Charlie this AM for $18 shipped through a store I have bought stuff through before on instagram. Search RSDleftovers, or RSD2020 or any other hashtag like that and you might find what you're looking for. It's also time consuming, but you can go through the list of stores on the RSD site and look up their websites. There are lots of places with hidden gems. The only thing I haven't been able to find is Spacehog.

Back