Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Thoughts on this local sale? $160, looks like it needs a headshell & cart.

Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Direct-Drive (needle NOT included)

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 11.06.29 AM.png

Thoughts on this local sale? $160, looks like it needs a headshell & cart.

Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Direct-Drive (needle NOT included)

View attachment 140415
Hard to say without being able to play a record. Seems like a good deal, not sure if you grabbed it ?, I would make sure you don't get any shady vibes from the seller, make sure the motor, speeds, and cueing works, and offer $150. Even if the usb is fried for example I think you should be able to use for normal playback ?

I didn’t reach out yet. Other stuff taking precedence. Might try… would be best to bring a headshell & cart to test.

Seems like a solid deal (no power cord though). I love my ares.
playing my Powerball this week! ☺️

Getting reaaaaaaaaly hard to not pull the trigger on these Lintons....

Summer work bonuses and pay raise is coming... but maybe not soon enough to see what these would do to the bottom line.

Maybe selling the ELAC floor standers would make this more justifiable.
It is a fantastic price on these…everywhere else has them at the higher new price so depending if you’ll be hit with sales tax or not, you could be saving some substantial money. I ended up buying mine earlier than I planned since I was able to find them at the old price without sales tax earlier this year and ended up saving probably $500 or so.

It doesn't help that every damn review is 9/10 or better...

Going to take some serious reconfiguring of listening space and prodigious culling of records but I think I can make these happen.

Wondering if I can steal the basement back from the kids and turn that into the listening space.

It doesn't help that every damn review is 9/10 or better...

Going to take some serious reconfiguring of listening space and prodigious culling of records but I think I can make these happen.

Wondering if I can steal the basement back from the kids and turn that into the listening space.
Have kids they say…it will be fun they say 😂

They obviously weren’t record collectors …take your spot back..after all you pay the bills 😜😂

Back