Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Agh, I know I know! I`m honestly trying to formulate an explanation to tell my wife. "Hifiguy said so"?
You think that's tricky, try telling your wife @wooha said so. But seriously, that's a terrific deal, I got my studiodeck open box from music direct, and it was brand new as far as I could tell.

@HiFi Guy Or anyone else.... Are there any potential cons worth considering with these refurbished ultradecks? I'm thinking of getting one...
In my experience with MD and Refurb/Open box is they show up practically in new condition. That being said, and while it is a pain, you do still have the 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee ;)

I pulled the trigger! Most of my gear is used, so I have no issues there, but the refurbished part is new to me. SOMETHING was addressed, but since it was at the factory it should be good. The 60 day return will factor in my speech to the wife. "It's just a demo, babe! A tryout, see?" Then brace for impact. It's 100% my money, so I don't know why I even explain myself....

I pulled the trigger! Most of my gear is used, so I have no issues there, but the refurbished part is new to me. SOMETHING was addressed, but since it was at the factory it should be good. The 60 day return will factor in my speech to the wife. "It's just a demo, babe! A tryout, see?" Then brace for impact. It's 100% my money, so I don't know why I even explain myself....

Hope you like it! Now you can compare my Soundsmith to the Ultra/MasterTracker without me having to swap carts. 😂

I really hope you enjoy it, please share once you get it :)

Congrats! Next month makes 3 years with mine. Still love it.

Also, hang the anti skate weight before mounting the counterweight. It’s frustrating to set up if you don’t.

Congrats! Next month makes 3 years with mine. Still love it.

Also, hang the anti skate weight before mounting the counterweight. It’s frustrating to set up if you don’t.
Wow, that got me thinking and I'm just about there with you, December will be 3 years for my UD as well...........no problems, no regrets :)

Back