All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

wow you almost nailed it
View attachment 184455
Not my first rodeo I guess, lol.

Although this is far from cheap, I do have to commend them for consistently putting out quality pressings and not charging insane amounts for them. I think they could easily put up $40 single LPs and $80 for the deluxe without too much complaining. It's always somewhat of a pleasant surprise. Vinyl remains reasonable. Concert tickets have stayed below average. It's just nice.

i've bought the past few (probably going back to KGLW) from them on release day, but none of these really grabbed me the way their stuff usually does, so i held out. could see that being the case with this one for others.

does one of you know if there were CD releases for the 2019 shows .. like all the stuff that ended up in the Evil star boxset ? Paris, London, Adelaide, Ashville, Brussels ... if possible in a box or something ? i only see that Needlejuice did 2CDs for those shows.

$15

If you pick a sale bundle, it's $10

$15

If you pick a sale bundle, it's $10

Sweeet!

I maybe should've checked out the other stuff but I just grabbed two of the Gizz since I know a couple folks around here who would likely dig it as well.

Back