All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Random q: does anyone have a good source for tie-dyed Gizzard shirts that aren't absurdly expensive? They have the US Residency tour shirt on their site, but it's size small only. I wanted to get one when I saw them live this summer, but the line was insane so I opted to wait. I don't need need a tie-dyed Gizz shirt, but I want one...
aside from dying one yourself, or paying someone to dye a standard shirt, I think the only ones are on their site and go for around $50.. looks like they have a few in various sizes

I have the pinkish/white Fishing For Fishies dye and the Lizard Anatomy dye, and a few others that are non tie-dye from Gizzverse

aside from dying one yourself, or paying someone to dye a standard shirt, I think the only ones are on their site and go for around $50.. looks like they have a few in various sizes

I have the pinkish/white Fishing For Fishies dye and the Lizard Anatomy dye, and a few others that are non tie-dye from Gizzverse
There are a few cool ones in there I didn’t catch. Might just go with one of those. I have a couple of Gizz shirts that are white with a design. But I’m terrible at tie dying. I did it over the summer and it looks pretty rough.

Payday and a patio beer got me.

*Stu noises* Woooooo!!! Thaaaaank You!!

crazy Uriah Heep box! ;) (hope it sounds amazing!!!!!!!!)
Man you're right. I knew I saw some comments back and forth in the Fuzz Club profile about this being "collage art". Not intimately familiar with Uriah Heep, but now that I look at their self titled that Dragon is very clearly the same art.

Man you're right. I knew I saw some comments back and forth in the Fuzz Club profile about this being "collage art". Not intimately familiar with Uriah Heep, but now that I look at their self titled that Dragon is very clearly the same art.
Elzo Durt, the person who did the art, does digital collage based stuff. Fuzz Club didn't do a good job of explaining that.

Standard second run. I don’t think I’ll miss the fancy colors because this alone is stunning.
So the standard set is semi transparent color and at least 180 grams. Dead silent. A little lacking in separation but dynamic and deep as hell. When the double bass drums kick in they kick!

Thrilled. And this is now one of my show pieces.

Back