All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

So the standard set is semi transparent color and at least 180 grams. Dead silent. A little lacking in separation but dynamic and deep as hell. When the double bass drums kick in they kick!

Thrilled. And this is now one of my show pieces.
I can't wait to clean and spin some of these tomorrow!

i haven't bought much of the bootleg stuff but i really want that Chicago box, since I went to the third night. Which of these spots usually does the best with these?
You'll likely get legit vinyl mastering with Fuzz Club. Not certain about Needle Juice.

I do remember when Needle Juice started with the first 5 bootlegs, they weren't even putting the songs in order they were played live. They were mixing up the setlist to get as much music on as few records as possible. I ended up canceling my order with them because of that. And the person from their customer service seems kinda of surprised I would cancel my order simply for that reason. And they were kinda of a prick about the cancelation. Haven't bought from them since.

You'll likely get legit vinyl mastering with Fuzz Club. Not certain about Needle Juice.

I do remember when Needle Juice started with the first 5 bootlegs, they weren't even putting the songs in order they were played live. They were mixing up the setlist to get as much music on as few records as possible. I ended up canceling my order with them because of that. And the person from their customer service seems kinda of surprised I would cancel my order simply for that reason. And they were kinda of a prick about the cancelation. Haven't bought from them since.

I was gonna press a copy where I replaced Cavs drums with a beatbox and put an Elmo filter on some of the choruses. I also have no intention of announcing these "alterations" in advance. Hope for lots of orders and no cancellations! 🤞

Oh wow, I went with Diggers for all of them until Bonnaroo because I wanted the Blu-ray that NJ put with it. I thought it was a great package, but haven't bought others from them yet.

Oh wow, I went with Diggers for all of them until Bonnaroo because I wanted the Blu-ray that NJ put with it. I thought it was a great package, but haven't bought others from them yet.
yeah, I've had nothing but positive experiences with NJ... even with those records that they were originally going to shift around the track order they ended up actually keeping it intact.

I went with Diggers too. Needle Juice did eventually resequence the first 5 bootlegs to have the correct track order during the preorder stage. This was after I canceled and others in the vinyl community were noting the tracks were out of order.

Looking back, I think NJ were just a very new label at the time and naive to pressing live shows to vinyl. And they were probably trying to reduce costs by pressing 2xLP shows vs 3xLP shows.

Back