All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

So glad I’ve continued to hold on to my Red Rocks tickets since they won’t be coming back to Texas this time.
There’s a gap inbetween NOLA and OKC, right around when Levitation would be happening. Think they will announce fest dates later as there’s a few gaps/strangler dates.

Also would expect the Murlocs at lev because I have no idea why they would fly the rest of the band in for the last gig of tour.

They have nothing schedule the weekend of Forecastle Festival in Louisville. That's usually the fest I go to every year, so it would be great if they showed up to that. Still have my tickets for Detroit in October, but wouldn't mind seeing them before then as a bonus.

There’s a gap inbetween NOLA and OKC, right around when Levitation would be happening. Think they will announce fest dates later as there’s a few gaps/strangler dates.

Also would expect the Murlocs at lev because I have no idea why they would fly the rest of the band in for the last gig of tour.
That's a good point. But I will say that after seeing several bands on their own tours and seeing them headline festivals - it's almost always been better to see them on their own tour. Plus Red Rocks is still keeping the 3 hour set, which I'm still very pumped about.

That's a good point. But I will say that after seeing several bands on their own tours and seeing them headline festivals - it's almost always been better to see them on their own tour. Plus Red Rocks is still keeping the 3 hour set, which I'm still very pumped about.

Yes always. Festival sets are truncated and often have not the best sound.

Yes always. Festival sets are truncated and often have not the best sound.

Levitation isn't a typical fest from my understanding though. It's a bunch of different shows at venues across the city? Or at least that's what I thought it was, I've never attended. Either way, I'm excited for the Marathon sets as well since we were told no repeats both nights. Curious how much they switch up each night on the road outside of those shows.

Back