All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

They're playing two shows near me and I think I want to go because it'll be a good time. The thing is, I've only listened to Nonagon Infinity and Butterfly 3000. What should I listen to to prepare? They've got quite a few albums, what are their like, top 5 that I should be familiar with? It may make listening to them less daunting
welp.... looks like it sold out in less than an hour. I honestly did not think they would sell out so quickly an thought I could casually buy them later on.

EDIT: according to other folks upset about not getting tickets they sold out in 8 minutes for two shows. that's crazy.

Last edited:
welp.... looks like it sold out in less than an hour. I honestly did not think they would sell out so quickly an thought I could casually buy them later on.

EDIT: according to other folks upset about not getting tickets they sold out in 8 minutes for two shows. that's crazy.
Guessing they sold a lot during the presale? Or were your venues not offering that?

Guessing they sold a lot during the presale? Or were your venues not offering that?
I believe they were. I think @sjaygray bought some for the two VT shows. I just was not expecting them to sell that fast! I had no idea they had that kind of support up here. Unless lots of folks are traveling in for them.

Every time I’ve seen them it sells out in a day. And each time they’ve played a larger venue.

Add in all spin time, bandcamp live album time, king gizz radio on youtube time... lol
b9e4628f-e0e4-4634-b29c-83809ae46296-jpeg.119796
e4d97c0f-12cd-4b7b-bd31-8b8fba2bb529-jpeg.119795

Butterfly 3001 remix Album surprise drop. Each variant limited to 3001 copies worldwide.

Butterfly 3001 remix Album surprise drop. Each variant limited to 3001 copies worldwide.

two tracks are on bandcamp

Went with the Glasswing variant

I'm going to be waiting for my local on this one. Especially with Timeland coming out January 1st. :geek:

My love for Gizz makes me want this, but I’ve never felt strongly enough about any remix album. I don’t think I’ve ever purchased a single remix album.

My love for Gizz makes me want this, but I’ve never felt strongly enough about any remix album. I don’t think I’ve ever purchased a single remix album.
I feel the same in general about remix albums. Last one I got was the black stallion Deftones remix that absolutely sucked ass. But I like what I've heard of this so far and it's Gizz soooo...

Back