All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Not sure why but all of these have had way cheaper shipping from Diggers than most of their releases until this one. I have them all/pre-ordered, so I'm really tempted because I'd like to keep with theirs but it's so steep...
i got the Melbourne 21 ordered, think ill pass on this one .

Shipping notice from ATO on the new Paper Mâché reissue! I am very slightly conflicted that I picked this one over the Gizzverse version because I think these colors are better, but all I'm really going is that it's not sonically inferior. I now am only missing three to complete the collection (and the Milwaukee live...), but I've been holding out in case things like this pop up. Lucky they did this for one I still needed!

Needle Juice has a couple versions up for pre-order too. The mock-up for one of them looks absolutely sick. But it ends up costing the same as the Diggers one after shipping, and the way Needle Juice is splitting up the tracks on the album doesn't make sense to me. Diggers is taking advantage of the extra side to not squeeze so much on one side or split Head on Pill across two different discs. So I'm torn now. Probably going to eat the shipping cost and go with Diggers though. I feel like it's between a cooler variant or better organized track listing, and telling myself the latter means more.

Second pressing of Cavs!

Back