All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Happy 5 years to the first album I bought on vinyl from what has turned into my favorite band in my 20's. This wasn't the first album I heard but it was the one that opened the door...

Five years sounds like a crazy long time.
I was aware of them since at least Oddments because I would occasionally notice the name on the radio, but it wasn't until the Nonagon singles that I really started caring. The moment the Rattlesnake video dropped I instantly became a full fan and so FMB became the first album I ever bought at all, Nonagon was shortly after.

I guess they finally had the theatrical premier of Chunky Shrapnel and there were some previews, one of which is Cavs' solo album of all drums and percussion... could be interesting

Has anybody received Teenage Gizzard or Demos from Needlejuice? I can't remember what the pre-order timeline was, but they're both showing as "in stock" on the site right now. Are those supposed to be physically shipping yet?

Has anybody received Teenage Gizzard or Demos from Needlejuice? I can't remember what the pre-order timeline was, but they're both showing as "in stock" on the site right now. Are those supposed to be physically shipping yet?
I havent heard anything on either of those or the live boxset from Rough Trade even though both are past their release dates. Whats worse is I'm still waiting for Rough Trade to charge me for a boxset that should have been taken out weeks ago.

I think I’m gonna get screwed by Ethereal Groove. I ordered the second pressing of Poly and like many others got radio silence trying to contact them for updates. I ended up (stupidly) opening a PayPal dispute in early March just to try and get a response from them. I did get a response but it was an apology and notice it will ship by the end of April. I closed the dispute with that answer not knowing I can’t open any future disputes. Now they appear to have all either shipped or been refunded but I’ve got neither. I’ve emailed him a bunch but he’s ghosting me. It’s my own fault for not knowing I was using my one chance to get my money back but just a heads up to you all in the future.

I think I’m gonna get screwed by Ethereal Groove. I ordered the second pressing of Poly and like many others got radio silence trying to contact them for updates. I ended up (stupidly) opening a PayPal dispute in early March just to try and get a response from them. I did get a response but it was an apology and notice it will ship by the end of April. I closed the dispute with that answer not knowing I can’t open any future disputes. Now they appear to have all either shipped or been refunded but I’ve got neither. I’ve emailed him a bunch but he’s ghosting me. It’s my own fault for not knowing I was using my one chance to get my money back but just a heads up to you all in the future.
I ordered the same pressing as you. I had radio silence for the longest time, but got a shipping confirmation about a week ago. With that said, USPS is still awaiting item, but I think the person or people running that are just bad at delivery times and communication. I haven't heard or seen anyone actually getting ripped off by them.....yet. I am watching closely, though.

I ordered the same pressing as you. I had radio silence for the longest time, but got a shipping confirmation about a week ago. With that said, USPS is still awaiting item, but I think the person or people running that are just bad at delivery times and communication. I haven't heard or seen anyone actually getting ripped off by them.....yet. I am watching closely, though.
Well this makes me feel slightly better! I’ll hold out hope I get a response soon.

Well this makes me feel slightly better! I’ll hold out hope I get a response soon.

I received a shipping notice on the 27th, but no updates on the USPS page. Hopefully it's in my mailbox, I just haven't been able to get there.

Screenshot_20210511-125506.jpg

If anyone knows something, please update 🙏

I got a shipping notification for my Demos last week but still no movement.

I havent heard anything on either of those or the live boxset from Rough Trade even though both are past their release dates. Whats worse is I'm still waiting for Rough Trade to charge me for a boxset that should have been taken out weeks ago.
I reached out with a (friendly, I thought) request for an update and the response was nothing but a tracking number. So I guess they’re on the way?

Back