All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

after missing out on all of the other Diggers Factory pressings because i forgot about them, i just jumped on this one, not sure it has been posted before

What's the total cost on that after shipping? Looks like it is $19 USD for a 3xLP without shipping, which is a very good price.

What's the total cost on that after shipping? Looks like it is $19 USD for a 3xLP without shipping, which is a very good price.
Just put in an order, it was $25.90 shipped to Minnesota.

Going through my 2019 Bootlegs from them again.
Not one warped record in the bunch so far, like flatter than most new records I’ve bought recently—and quiet to boot!
And I didn’t have to wait until the end of summer to receive them.

I’m fine with not paying an extra $10-15 for fancier colors for once.

EDIT - they have an option to tip the artist, but I was unsure how much of it actually goes to King Gizz so I skipped it.

Just put in an order, it was $25.90 shipped to Minnesota.

Going through my 2019 Bootlegs from them again.
Not one warped record in the bunch so far, like flatter than most new records I’ve bought recently—and quiet to boot!
And I didn’t have to wait until the end of summer to receive them.

I’m fine with not paying an extra $10-15 for fancier colors for once.

EDIT - they have an option to tip the artist, but I was unsure how much of it actually goes to King Gizz so I skipped it.
Nice.I agree. All the Diggers pressings on the first 5 live releases were flawless. Pretty shocking how well they came out given some of today's pressings and all the warps . I didnt order the Melbourne show. I'm trying to avoid Gizz burnout given the 5 live shows, and 3 new albums, then Teenage Gizz and the 2 demos. Ha ha. It's only May!

Nice.I agree. All the Diggers pressings on the first 5 live releases were flawless. Pretty shocking how well they came out given some of today's pressings and all the warps . I didnt order the Melbourne show. I'm trying to avoid Gizz burnout given the 5 live shows, and 3 new albums, then Teenage Gizz and the 2 demos. Ha ha. It's only May!
Pretty much the reason I held out on grabbing the Melbourne show for so long.

Just a heads up to anyone that bought from Needlejuice. Just got a call from the Fraud Department of my credit card for $1400 in fraudulant charges. The only places I've used that card in the last month or so was a recurring subscription to Hot Ones Hot Sauces (which I've had for about a year with no issues) and my purchase from Needlejuice. Not saying it's specifically their site, but I would watch your cards if you've entered the info in there.

Just a heads up to anyone that bought from Needlejuice. Just got a call from the Fraud Department of my credit card for $1400 in fraudulant charges. The only places I've used that card in the last month or so was a recurring subscription to Hot Ones Hot Sauces (which I've had for about a year with no issues) and my purchase from Needlejuice. Not saying it's specifically their site, but I would watch your cards if you've entered the info in there.
oh man, I hope everything works out!

thanks for the heads-up, I did order the Live Boxset from them.

Luckily paid through paypal but will keep an eye open, appreciate it.

My friends and I joke that our April 2020 show that was delayed until October 2021 will be a completely different concert because of their output. Who knows, they could have 2 more albums before we actually see them, too.
Yeah, I'm really curious as to how these Marathon gigs end up going over. Prior to Volumes 2 & 3 and now Butterfly I was hoping for one night to be all stuff from the pre 2017 run of albums and the other night be stuff including those and after. Now they could about do a full 3 hour set of just microtonal stuff.

Back