All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

checking around on my Teenage Gizzard, Demos Vol 1&2, and live bootlegs and it seems like every single order has been delayed to September...I really like some of the presses I went with but that wait is going to be unfortunate

Last edited:
checking around on my Teenage Gizzard, Demos Vol 1&2, and live bootlegs and it seems like every single order has been delayed to September...I really like some of the presses I went with but that wait is going to be unfortunate
Flightless just posted an insta story about being told by the plant they have a 6 month wait. Guessing that means Butterfly in the fall.

Has anyone received the 2nd pressing from Ethereal Groove of Poly? Still haven't seen any movement...
I think I’m gonna get screwed by Ethereal Groove. I ordered the second pressing of Poly and like many others got radio silence trying to contact them for updates. I ended up (stupidly) opening a PayPal dispute in early March just to try and get a response from them. I did get a response but it was an apology and notice it will ship by the end of April. I closed the dispute with that answer not knowing I can’t open any future disputes. Now they appear to have all either shipped or been refunded but I’ve got neither. I’ve emailed him a bunch but he’s ghosting me. It’s my own fault for not knowing I was using my one chance to get my money back but just a heads up to you all in the future.
I just got a shipping notice today finally.

Wow. Here I thought they would have 3 albums in-between when I was supposed to see them and when I’ll actually see them.
Turns out that number could be closer to 7, now. 🤣😂

got that Ethereal Groove Poly in the mail. It’s fine. Nothing really special about it. But, it is real! So there’s that!

View attachment 100444
Yeah, I received the Ethereal Groove Wax Mage version of Poly a few months ago. Other than the record itself, I was pretty underwhelmed. The jacket is super thin paperboard and the record came in a standard white paper sleeve. Definitely a lot better (and more creative) versions out there as far as the sleeve/artwork go.

That green color looks pretty cool on your copy though! And Gotta Groove has clean pressings, so hopefully it sounds pretty good.

As for the next US tour, by October 2022, we will probably have like 8 new King Gizz albums, including their debut rap album, a drone record, microtonal chillhop, a Spanish pop record and, if we are lucky, a throat singing album. :D

5 nights in AUS announced... set list announced already for each night.

1621962707799.png
1621962741887.png
1621962787279.png
1621962813025.png
1621962848277.png
1621962863544.png
jellllllllllllly. hopefully these are released/streamed.

5 nights in AUS announced... set list announced already for each night.

View attachment 100557
View attachment 100558
View attachment 100559
View attachment 100560
View attachment 100561
View attachment 100562
jellllllllllllly. hopefully these are released/streamed.
1. Garage
2. Jams
3. Microtonal
4. Acoustic
5. H.M.

1. Garage
2. Jams
3. Microtonal
4. Acoustic
5. H.M.
1. Acoustic (It's Got Old is my favorite song and I was hoping I'd get to see it at Red Rocks, cool to see it here)
2. Jams
3. Garage.
4. Microtonal
5. H.M.

I personally like to be surprised by the set list at a show but this is a pretty cool experiment.

Back