All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

My five Gizz live bootlegs shipped from Diggers Factory. Looks like they imported them into the US, and are shipping them media mail from Michigan. Really stoked to get these five shows (14xLPs) for $90.

A couple of the Diggers Factory pressings are showing up on r/kgatlw, and they look really well done. Trifolds jackets with big beautiful artwork.

Also, if anyone sees the silver (anvil) LW preorder pop up, let me know, I missed all the other preorders.

Last edited:
My five Gizz live bootlegs shipped from Diggers Factory. Looks like they imported them into the US, and are shipping them media mail from Michigan. Really stoked to get these five shows (14xLPs) for $90.

A couple of the Diggers Factory pressings are showing up on r/kgatlw, and they look really well done. Trifolds jackets with big beautiful artwork.

Also, if anyone sees the silver (anvil) LW preorder pop up, let me know, I missed all the other preorders.

Nice! I haven't gotten a notice yet but am excited for those to arrive.

I don't know anything about this retailer but I literally just came across this so figured I'd share

I don't know anything about this retailer but I literally just came across this so figured I'd share

I saw that one as well. Don't know them either. Think I'll just wait for Plaidroom.

I had no idea Flightless was dropping The Murlocs pre-orders today and totally missed out on the Loopholes reissue.

oh well.

hopefully ATO will carry it.

Flightless drops have become more stressful than joyful...
yeah, I agree. though the reality is that I'm probably better off not getting it because then I would have been inclined to buy the other 2 Murlocs releases to have all their records but I really don't listen to The Murlocs a ton. it's just that Loopholes was out of print for a while and expected to never get reissued, and that my friend is a perfect ingredient to make me want a record!

yeah, I agree. though the reality is that I'm probably better off not getting it because then I would have been inclined to buy the other 2 Murlocs releases to have all their records but I really don't listen to The Murlocs a ton. it's just that Loopholes was out of print for a while and expected to never get reissued, and that my friend is a perfect ingredient to make me want a record!
Ummm... You may have just described exactly what happened to me.

These Diggers Factory bootlegs are flawlessly pressed and, while I'm only through Asheville right now, it sounds excellent! Super clean pressing. Not a single pop or crackle. Nice mix. Love hearing live renditions of some of their later stuff, Boogie Man Sam.
that's awesome! DF had one of the least expensive sets, right? and they're one of the first to get them in the customers' hands? sounds like good shit all around for those who ordered it.

Anyone preorder the Digger's Factory boots and not get them yet? I got emails weeks ago asking to verify my address and then nothing still.
Just got my five yesterday. And don’t worry, if you didn’t respond to those it was a confirmation of your address. They’re coming.

Also, I should add I never received a shipping email.
Or maybe I did and didn’t see.

Anyone preorder the Digger's Factory boots and not get them yet? I got emails weeks ago asking to verify my address and then nothing still.

I ordered one from them. Haven't got it or any shipping notice.
I have read on Reddit that a few folks never received a shipping notice and they just showed up. So, check Informed Delivery, if you have it, or maybe your email spam folder.

Edit: ha ha. See the post above mine.

Happy 5 years to the first album I bought on vinyl from what has turned into my favorite band in my 20's. This wasn't the first album I heard but it was the one that opened the door...

Nonagon was the very first I heard about Gizz from the old VMP store drops on their message board. I never would have imagined how head-over-heels in love I would become with this band over the next few years. Happy Birthday Nonagon Infinity!!

Back