All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I come here with some exciting news if you like pins! This year, I started getting back into creating art. Cygoodies, maker of band approved bootleg merch, did a coloring contest for their float along dream balloon pin series. Long story short, I won! 😀

Follow that page if you are interested in picking one up when they release!

I come here with some exciting news if you like pins! This year, I started getting back into creating art. Cygoodies, maker of band approved bootleg merch, did a coloring contest for their float along dream balloon pin series. Long story short, I won! 😀

hell yeah dude, that's so fucking awesome!! congrats!!

the two pics on the bottom have to be the same side right? no way two different sides look exactly the same like that.

but that's a moot point if the records are warped... you think they should be able to be flattened
the two pics on the bottom have to be the same side right? no way two different sides look exactly the same like that.

but that's a moot point if the records are warped... you think they should be able to be flattened
Well spotted, on checking they are both side 3. Bar sitting on theM I've no real way of flattening them.

Well spotted, on checking they are both side 3. Bar sitting on theM I've no real way of flattening them.
do you use a kallax for record storage? I've successfully flattened minor warps by laying the record flat horizontally underneath the records in one of my full cubes and leaving it there for a week or two. you could try that if you have a kallax... or you can always ask someone on here with a vinyl flat. I once had an issue with a Flightless record and it was a long and expensive project sending it back for an exchange.

do you use a kallax for record storage? I've successfully flattened minor warps by laying the record flat horizontally underneath the records in one of my full cubes and leaving it there for a week or two. you could try that if you have a kallax... or you can always ask someone on here with a vinyl flat. I once had an issue with a Flightless record and it was a long and expensive project sending it back for an exchange.
Vinyl flat not an option over here but I do have a Kalkax so sill give that a go. Thanks for the idea!

Last edited:

So cool you won! I loved all the colors but probably will buy the 2 I told you about.

Keep going strong man!🤘🔥

It's the "regular" US vomit bomb splatter, not one of those fancy Australian ones unfortunately.

View attachment 59907
That looks great though! I ordered a Metal Dioxide from Flightless - first time pre-ordering any gizz direct from them. It's been stagnant in shipping for a while now. Just says "Processed Through Facility" in Melbourne on 7/22 - then nothing since. Anyone else seeing that still?

That looks great though! I ordered a Metal Dioxide from Flightless - first time pre-ordering any gizz direct from them. It's been stagnant in shipping for a while now. Just says "Processed Through Facility" in Melbourne on 7/22 - then nothing since. Anyone else seeing that still?

You should get an email from the Australian Post when it lands stateside. I'm really not sure when you should reach out if you haven't gotten that email yet, mine took 20 days. (Australia Post sent an email stating "It's on the way" on the 7th of July, 27th it landed in the US, showed up in NE on the 3rd of August)

You should get an email from the Australian Post when it lands stateside. I'm really not sure when you should reach out if you haven't gotten that email yet, mine took 20 days. (Australia Post sent an email stating "It's on the way" on the 7th of July, 27th it landed in the US, showed up in NE on the 3rd of August)
Okay, thanks for that info! I got the initial email from Australia Post on 7/13 so if the timelines are similar I would expect to hear it got to the US any time now.

that Nonagon looks sick... the Sketches just doesn't seem to fit the overall look of the album and looks just like the Superbug version of ITRN

Seems like with Sketches they are banking on the fact it's the first "U.S." colored edition. Give me a 2xLP properly split up MOTU or GIVE ME DEATH. (I'm fine with variants, just luckily not a hunter myself)

Seems like with Sketches they are banking on the fact it's the first "U.S." colored edition. Give me a 2xLP properly split up MOTU or GIVE ME DEATH. (I'm fine with variants, just luckily not a hunter myself)
I'm tempted to grab that Nonagon for some reason, but probably shouldn't.

I have the white Flightless and light blue TTL Sketches so I don't need any more of that album

Back