All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I'm tempted to grab that Nonagon for some reason, but probably shouldn't.

I have the white Flightless and light blue TTL Sketches so I don't need any more of that album
had an old 15% off code from ATO and went to see what it would cost if I ordered the Nonagon and I never got a total with shipping before I got to the end, but then got a message that my cart was empty... so I'm taking that as a sign not to order it. if I get another copy of Nonagon I should probably make it one of OG Flightless variants, though I'm sure they wouldn't be cheap

nice! I never play flexi-discs, I guess I am nervous about my needle on them. are they generally safe to play?
I’ve never had an issue with them (audio quality is iffy) but I don’t play them often. This was more or less just something I’d had in my want list and don’t see for sale often, so jumped since today was coming up. 😅

new GIZZ music incoming this week!!!!!!!!

I really wish they would specify with 11:59 pm or 12:01 am, because "Midnight Thursday" has come and gone down under.

Are we thinking just a new single, or maybe a full album? Based on what's shown here, I'm betting on new single and hopefully full album announcement.

I really wish they would specify with 11:59 pm or 12:01 am, because "Midnight Thursday" has come and gone down under.

Are we thinking just a new single, or maybe a full album? Based on what's shown here, I'm betting on new single and hopefully full album announcement.
yeah, it's super confusing. I'm guessing they mean 12am Thursday as in technically Friday morning. also I'm assuming that it will be another single but we do know multiple albums are on the way

Back