All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!??!
it's at least a post about the video/song. it was found earlier using Shazam on the teaser that went up the song is named "Honey". now using Shazam on it brings up the artwork which includes the Flying Microtonal Banana font.

so looks like at 12 (probably midnight) in Australia the video will be up, which is like 10am EST/7am PST.

efi0lvgdeqa51.jpg

They did all of the band members and some other characters from the videos but I missed all of those. Evil Cosmic Toys is the guys Instagram!

"These are handmade action figures. They can be taken out of the package but they shouldn't be. Also it's possible they might come alive at night and kill you in your sleep.Sorry bout dat.No refunds. No returns."

The boys pushed their dates back again for next year and then said that they’d have a couple more albums out before that. Via their FB.

A couple more. Interesting. And it's hard to imagine one would be a live album, since y'know, haven't been playing shows. I'm excited.

Well, for everything except the part where the shows are pushed back again. I really didn't think the October date would stick, though.

Back