All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

1. Acoustic (It's Got Old is my favorite song and I was hoping I'd get to see it at Red Rocks, cool to see it here)
2. Jams
3. Garage.
4. Microtonal
5. H.M.

I personally like to be surprised by the set list at a show but this is a pretty cool experiment.
Yea its a weird strategy, but Gizz is probably the only band I'd be cool with it considering all of their different styles and how deep their catalog is.

1. Acoustic (It's Got Old is my favorite song and I was hoping I'd get to see it at Red Rocks, cool to see it here)
2. Jams
3. Garage.
4. Microtonal
5. H.M.

I personally like to be surprised by the set list at a show but this is a pretty cool experiment.
I love the shit out of “It’s Got Old” as well.

what's this about? could they have the vinyl this early? maybe the 6 month thing was about a different album?

Yeah just saw that as well. Maybe the Timeland they keep teasing on their Reddit AMA’s? Who knows. Looks to be a ton of different languages on those stickers. Feel bad for the completionists

I have a "spare" Golden Delicious "LW" that arrived today. It looks great, but I decided to keep the Broccoli Latte instead. Looking to move it on for $45 shipped (what I paid plus $3 Media Mail postage) within the US. It has not been played but I can clean it on my Degritter ultrasonic before shipping if requested. Message for more details, etc.

Last edited:
I have a "spare" Golden Delicious "LW" that arrived today. It looks great, but I decided to keep the Broccoli Latte instead. Looking to move it on for $45 shipped within the US. It has not been played but I can clean it on my Degritter ultrasonic before shipping if requested. Message for more details, etc.
nice! mine should hopefully be arriving this weekend, but of course I will be away this weekend so I will buy your spare if mine gets stolen off my front porch while I am away - ha ha

After kind of neglecting King Gizzard over the last year or so (should note: I was a fan before / got into them with Nonagon and all their 2017 releases), I’ve returned, picking up all the stuff I’ve missed. And I’m loving it! All the live releases (plus I found a download of the Chunky Shrapnel movie), and Fishing, Infest, KG, LW…it’s all I’m wanting to listen to right now. Anyway…looking forward to Butterfly 3000.

at the moment Fishing For Fishies has shocked me with how much I love it. It’s one of my current favorites, easily.

Back