All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Whelp, I just popped my K.G. cherry with L.W. and am now wondering why I took so damn long to listen to anything of theirs.
in my opinion they're just the best band going over the last few years. their music is great, their output is prolific yet full of variety, and they have cultivated one of the coolest, most talented, and dedicated fan bases I have ever seen. everything in their orbit just seems to blossom...I fucking love them!

hope you continue to enjoy them as well!

in my opinion they're just the best band going over the last few years. their music is great, their output is prolific yet full of variety, and they have cultivated one of the coolest, most talented, and dedicated fan bases I have ever seen. everything in their orbit just seems to blossom...I fucking love them!

hope you continue to enjoy them as well!
I've been impressed by a those phenomena from a distance with no sonic reference before today, and realize I've only barely scratched the surface where the sounds are concerned so I'm pretty excited to dive deeper!

I've been impressed by a those phenomena from a distance with no sonic reference before today, and realize I've only barely scratched the surface where the sounds are concerned so I'm pretty excited to dive deeper!
you're definitely in for a treat. tons of old stuff to catch up on and apparently a few new releases on the horizon, including their new one next week!

there's no wrong way to dive in but if you have any questions or want recommendations let us know

you're definitely in for a treat. tons of old stuff to catch up on and apparently a few new releases on the horizon, including their new one next week!

there's no wrong way to dive in but if you have any questions or want recommendations let us know

I recall coming across a couple of flow charts for their discography a while back - I just have to remember now which laptop or phone I saved them to!

I recall coming across a couple of flow charts for their discography a while back - I just have to remember now which laptop or phone I saved them to!
well, if you liked L.W. I would think checking out K.G. next probably makes the most sense since together they basically make a double album.

from there it's just a giant choose your own adventure of garage, psych, metal, jazz, blues/boogie, and other various sound exploration... I'm always a bit jealous of those who get to listen to all this music for the first time, you'll hopefully have a blast!

Going down the Gizz-hole for the first time! How exciting! I remember the day I finally gave em a listen. Ended up listening all night in bed with headphones on. I needed all the sounds in my ears immediately!

Now, I kick myself for not listening to my friend (who was telling me to check them out) years ago. Missed seeing them when they came around twice, because I just thought they were a metal band with a funny name. Turns out I had saved The River on my Amazon playlist years ago and didn't remember, as well. So, not only did I ignore my friend....I musta ignored my former self, too.

Also, I'm In Your Mindfuzz is still the best Gizzard album.

Going down the Gizz-hole for the first time! How exciting! I remember the day I finally gave em a listen. Ended up listening all night in bed with headphones on. I needed all the sounds in my ears immediately!

Now, I kick myself for not listening to my friend (who was telling me to check them out) years ago. Missed seeing them when they came around twice, because I just thought they were a metal band with a funny name. Turns out I had saved The River on my Amazon playlist years ago and didn't remember, as well. So, not only did I ignore my friend....I musta ignored my former self, too.

It’s always between that and Polygondwanaland for me. I just remember listening to Poly daily or multiple times every day when it first came out. My mind was absolutely blown. One of the best sonically psychedelic adventures one’s hears could have in the last decade.

it's my favorite too, but with albums like Nonagon, Poly, PMDB, FMB, etc.. I can easily see how any of those could be someone's favorite

Back