All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I bagged it then slid it back in the brown paper bag, but I didn't like how it looked. After someone in here said it was easy to peel off the sticker I did that, slapped the sticker on the plastic outer I bagged it in, then recycled the paper.
There goes the resale value! :p

Actually, I did the exact same thing as you. I'll probably let my kids color on the K.G. paper bag if that album ever arrives from Caroline. Has anyone received their squashed brain variant from Caroline? And are they providing tracking numbers or just showing up on your doorsteps?

There goes the resale value! :p

Actually, I did the exact same thing as you. I'll probably let my kids color on the K.G. paper bag if that album ever arrives from Caroline. Has anyone received their squashed brain variant from Caroline? And are they providing tracking numbers or just showing up on your doorsteps?

Still waiting on mine. Radio silence.

The new song is 🔥🔥🔥

I like it. Really I do, but my favorite Gizz is groundbreaking Gizz. This sounds sonically like a continuation of KG. Personally, I wait for the day that they drop another huge narrative driven concept record. Polygondwanaland and Infest the Rats Nest are probably my two favorite records because of that.

I like it. Really I do, but my favorite Gizz is groundbreaking Gizz. This sounds sonically like a continuation of KG. Personally, I wait for the day that they drop another huge narrative driven concept record. Polygondwanaland and Infest the Rats Nest are probably my two favorite records because of that.
Well, we kind of already know that LW is coming next, and is in the same theme as FMB and KG. It should be a surprise that it's a continuation of KG, because it directly is volume 3 of microtonal.

I have a feeling we'll still have those big concept albums on the horizon. But I really enjoy this microtonal trilogy as well.
Having said that, Poly is probably still my all time favorite.

Well, we kind of already know that LW is coming next, and is in the same theme as FMB and KG. It should be a surprise that it's a continuation of KG, because it directly is volume 3 of microtonal.

I have a feeling we'll still have those big concept albums on the horizon. But I really enjoy this microtonal trilogy as well.
Having said that, Poly is probably still my all time favorite.
You are right. Fingers crossed Timeland is double album full of crazy multi time signatured prog.

Polygondwanaland is their magnum opus, thus far.
And no one would be able to convince me otherwise, it’s that great.

That being said, it shouldn’t really be a surprise what L.W. will contain. It will definitely be a continuation of K.G. and I’m all for it.
And that’s coming from someone who was disappointed during the first listen last November.

Polygondwanaland is their magnum opus, thus far.
And no one would be able to convince me otherwise, it’s that great.

That being said, it shouldn’t really be a surprise what L.W. will contain. It will definitely be a continuation of K.G. and I’m all for it.
And that’s coming from someone who was disappointed during the first listen last November.
Poly is S Tier Gizz. I think I am on the opposite path as you, KG was an exhilarating listen first go that has settled into a fine record for me.

Back