All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

there's no way I can justify buying all these albums again, but if I didn't have any of them I would get these for sure.

as long as it's priced right I will probably get the Head On/Pill single.
I'm on a hard-core buying freeze at the moment but if I wasn't.... I'd more than likely succumb to buying them all. LOL

I love Gizz, but this has to be about the stupidest comment ever from Stu:
"The irony of making music that will be pressed on a giant plastic disc is not lost on me. It is a privilege and a responsibility to own this record or any other. Be thoughtful and be kind to Mother Nature. We need her."

Then he goes ahead and represses their entire catalog! Wow, the irony!!!

All of their albums are readily available ALMOST EVERYWHERE you look (minus Head On/Pill of course). There are dozens if not hundreds of variants (I'm look at you Poly) for their albums. They get pressed over and over again in AUS, the UK, and in the US.

Skip the bullshit Gizz! If you cared so much about the impact on the planet you wouldn't have reprinted another 20,000 pieces of vinyl that all the variant collectors are going to needlessly gobble up.

I calls them as I sees them.

"The irony of making music that will be pressed on a giant plastic disc is not lost on me. It is a privilege and a responsibility to own this record or any other. Be thoughtful and be kind to Mother Nature. We need her."

All of their albums are readily available ALMOST EVERYWHERE you look (minus Head On/Pill of course). There are dozens if not hundreds of variants (I'm look at you Poly) for their albums. They get pressed over and over again in AUS, the UK, and in the US.

Skip the bullshit Gizz! If you cared so much about the impact on the planet you wouldn't have reprinted another 20,000 pieces of vinyl that all the variant collectors are going to needlessly gobble up.

I was thinking the same thing. When other variants that have already been manufactured are still available, the best thing for the earth would be...don't make more.

If they pledged to do all their music and represses going forward in this method, it would make more sense.

you're not wrong.

If they pledged to do all their music and represses going forward in this method, it would make more sense.
one thing I like about buying from Flightless since, what Fishing For Fishes?, is that they've done away with the plastic outer in favor for brown paper. I wonder if they'll implement some of these other practices going forward with their presses

LOVE seeing these types of things popping up by fans. Really hoping we start to see a shakedown type atmosphere following the boys around. Gizz/Dead/Phish/Bowie inspired stickers.

Back