All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

During the reddit AMA they said the follow up to Chunky was going to be recorded during the US tour this year (I guess next year now?), along with the Marathon shows. If Gizzard starts releasing full shows ala the dead on wax I'm going to have to buy another set of cubes just for those two bands. 😂

Last edited:
During the reddit AMA they said the follow up to Chunky was going to be recorded during the US tour this year (I guess next year now?), along with the Marathon shows. If Gizzard starts releasing full shows ala the dead on wax I'm going to have to buy another set of cubes just for those two bands. 😂

Did The Dead ever do it the same way Chunky is arranged? Chunky is a whole tour of highlights condensed into one, rather than a recording of a whole single show.

Did The Dead ever do it the same way Chunky is arranged? Chunky is a whole tour of highlights condensed into one, rather than a recording of a whole single show.
Reckoning was a highlight of sets from two shows I think? (I’m not certain) and I think there maybe one or two more but mostly they do entire shows. It was more in reference to if Gizzard releases the 3 bandcamp albums on wax, it’s going to be a slippery slope. 😅

Got mine on Tuesday, still sitting In Aus though. Moved back and forth between two places. Delay is probably due to the new lockdown there thouch.

Got mine on Tuesday, still sitting In Aus though. Moved back and forth between two places. Delay is probably due to the new lockdown there thouch.
oh right, I didn't think about that. I saw that the actual Flightless store is closing again for a while due to Covid lockdown, so that could certainly impact our orders landing stateside... though I did see they posted on Instagram that all have now been shipped.

how long have people had the ATO variant now?

On another note, I’ve seen Gizz live twice and both times were really enjoyable. This isn’t grabbing me though, I’m hoping it just sounds weak on streaming and the vinyl will be a lot better. Saying that, I never really listen to them other than vinyl so there’s that, maybe?

Back