$0V Sale - How'd Ya Do?

Thru yesterday, I’ve received 6 of my 7 single LP orders, with the rest of my orders being 2 albums each. My informed delivery just updated with EIGHT new shipments and tracking numbers in “Pre-Shipment” status. So at least 7 of these new shipments are for orders containing 2 albums.

The wife has already been briefed that I worked my average album down to a cost of $4.75 and she’s surprisingly on board with this venture. Now to explain the remaining deluge (these 8, plus 8 more still unfulfilled) to my mail carrier and ask for forgiveness.
Update: SOV has updated order statuses for this round of shipments and it's all over the place in terms of when orders were placed and partial vs complete fulfillment. The fulfillment of these orders is on par with the excitement of playing the game of getting multiple items into your cart...complete romper room randomness. I kinda love it.

Update: SOV has updated order statuses for this round of shipments and it's all over the place in terms of when orders were placed and partial vs complete fulfillment. The fulfillment of these orders is on par with the excitement of playing the game of getting multiple items into your cart...complete romper room randomness. I kinda love it.

I gotta tell you, I play games like this more often than I should probably admit and they don't always pan out this well. Sometimes you just stay up all night working a dozen "free" VMP albums in your cart for the "get 3 free" deal just to have the order not go through or you rack up thousands of dollars credit through a referral program over a week only to have the company create arbitrary rules, after the fact, so they don't have to honor it.

I went from slightly disappointed for not placing that final multi order I had in my cart to concern that I wouldn't be getting anything to relief and excitement that the orders are starting to be filled to remembering I'm actually going to have to pay for these afterall.

For someone with my particular combination of neurosis, anxiery and masochism this is "a good time"

Last edited:
So they did something weird. I have my first 2 single orders, then they processed my last order, which had 3, but only included 2 records and marked it as "Partially Fulfilled." The only thing is I had a Natty Dread in there, which is the only album I ordered twice as part of another order.

This is some straight up David Copperfield shit.

So they did something weird. I have my first 2 single orders, then they processed my last order, which had 3, but only included 2 records and marked it as "Partially Fulfilled." The only thing is I had a Natty Dread in there, which is the only album I ordered twice as part of another order.

Totally. If David Copperfield was a drunk bartender and someone ordered up a “dealer’s choice”.
I just had 3 more orders hit Informed Delivery. Will it be the remainders of my partial orders from yesterday? Some of my remaining unfulfilled orders? Duplicated orders of shit I’ve already received? Your orders mistakenly sent to me?? Your guess is as good as mine!
BEST. GAME. EVER.

Totally. If David Copperfield was a drunk bartender and someone ordered up a “dealer’s choice”.
I just had 3 more orders hit Informed Delivery. Will it be the remainders of my partial orders from yesterday? Some of my remaining unfulfilled orders? Duplicated orders of shit I’ve already received? Your orders mistakenly sent to me?? Your guess is as good as mine!
BEST. GAME. EVER.
You summoned drunk David Copperfield as 3 more just got added to my Informed Delivery.

My order with Natty Dread is a "partial" shipment too.

Back