$0V Sale - How'd Ya Do?

All of my orders (single records) have arrived. Never received any shipping notifications, all but The Jam are still marked "unfulfilled".

Listened to Snap! this morning. It's a killer set!
Near-Daily Request: I'm jonesing for The Jam if anyone is looking for a sell/trade! May have an extra Natty Dread or Joe Pass (depending on my brother's interest).

so this is how things have panned out for me this far placed 7 orders all containing two different records.first order i made with Public Enemy & Bob Marley were shipped/delivered separately last week with no shipping email and still marked as unfulfilled on SOV site.all other 6 orders have not shipped no cancellations or updates all marked as unfulfilled on SOV site.

Has anyone received Turrentine Rough & Tumble?

It’s the one I wanted most and had the hardest time doubling up with something else I wanted, except for one order that I was able to get to include Joe Pass and Turrentine.

Out of 5 orders, including several doubles, the Pass/Turrentine order is the only one that has not shipped and is not in Informed Delivery. It was also my first order.

Has anyone received Turrentine Rough & Tumble?

It’s the one I wanted most and had the hardest time doubling up with something else I wanted, except for one order that I was able to get to include Joe Pass and Turrentine.

Out of 5 orders, including several doubles, the Pass/Turrentine order is the only one that has not shipped and is not in Informed Delivery. It was also my first order.
Yes, I received this from a single-title order.

Two more Alliance entries are visible in my Informed Delivery. I have no idea what they are as there is no shipping notice or "fulfilled" condition on any of them.
Assuming these two packages arrive as expected (whatever they are), two more left to account for.

Two more Alliance entries are visible in my Informed Delivery. I have no idea what they are as there is no shipping notice or "fulfilled" condition on any of them.
Assuming these two packages arrive as expected (whatever they are), two more left to account for.
Got three more in my informed delivery. That still leaves 15 unfulfilled orders… 🤷🏼‍♂️

Embrace the mystery!

The large majority of mine didn’t have shipping notices, showed up and are still marked unfulfilled for me. Think I might have 5 orders left or something? Lost track

Thanks to all of you for constantly mentioning the Joe Pass album. I've spun it twice in a row now. Contemplating letting it run again while I pour another glass; or maybe I'll move to the Bud Powell.
My only question is whether you spun your 1st copy 2 times and maybe a 3rd, or did you spin your 1st copy the 1st time, the 2nd copy the 2nd time, and were considering spinning your 3rd copy for the 3rd listen? Inquiring minds want to know.

My only question is whether you spun your 1st copy 2 times and maybe a 3rd, or did you spin your 1st copy the 1st time, the 2nd copy the 2nd time, and were considering spinning your 3rd copy for the 3rd listen? Inquiring minds want to know.
Jokes on you - they only sent me one copy! They didn't randomly send me multiple copies of this one. Which, frankly, I'm bummed about. Though I'm glad @MikeH has enough spares to go around ;)

Back