$0V Sale - How'd Ya Do?

0/8 orders displaying as fulfilled
3/6 single orders on 6/20 arrived (3 still pending were sold out by the end)
0/2 double orders on 6/23 arrived

0/8 orders displaying as fulfilled
3/6 single orders on 6/20 arrived (3 still pending were sold out by the end)
0/2 double orders on 6/23 arrived
So strange. I’ve only received two of my orders, which were single albums. Everything else was two albums, and there have been no cancellations or shipping notices. Hopefully with you getting multiple album orders, the rest will be the same for us.

Thru yesterday, I’ve received 6 of my 7 single LP orders, with the rest of my orders being 2 albums each. My informed delivery just updated with EIGHT new shipments and tracking numbers in “Pre-Shipment” status. So at least 7 of these new shipments are for orders containing 2 albums.

The wife has already been briefed that I worked my average album down to a cost of $4.75 and she’s surprisingly on board with this venture. Now to explain the remaining deluge (these 8, plus 8 more still unfulfilled) to my mail carrier and ask for forgiveness.

I found a single Alliance entry in my Informed Delivery this afternoon. No shipping notice. All of the orders on SoV were 2for1 and remain in "unfulfilled" status. I'm confused.

I'd been out of town and returned home tonight to the 4 single-title orders I'd placed. Turrentine, Blakey, Joe Pass, and Avalanches.

Now I feel like I should receive some bonus records for limiting myself to single-title orders (even though I spent hours trying to do otherwise!)

Oh, I had not received any advanced notice of shipping.

I've been out of town for two weeks. Mail has been on hold. Eight vinyl orders - at least three visible via informed delivery. I have no clue what to expect ... but I'm hoping for a little Christmas in late June!!! 🙏📦🎅🏻🙏

I had another order pop up on Informed Delivery as well. I assume it’s the last of my single-LP orders, and not one of my double orders.

Last of my 3 singles are now accounted for. Now we wait for the 6 multis. I believe Unknown Mortal Orchestra's album Multi-Love is about this sale.

I have 2 new alliance orders on the way. When I go to my SoV account, I have an order marked as fulfilled

SmartSelect_20230628-024754_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20230628-024729_Chrome.jpg

But then I have one marked as "partial"
SmartSelect_20230628-024805_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20230628-024819_Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile, the 2 that I already received are still listed as "unfulfilled"

UPDATE:
Just got the emails

SmartSelect_20230628-031355_Chrome.jpg

Same.
Now they decided to honor the sales orders and also provide courtesy shipping notifications.
These people are bipolar.

Back