$0V Sale - How'd Ya Do?

@MikeH weren't you able to place orders with 2 different LPs within the same order but they were all shipped in individual mailers?
to be honest, i placed so many orders that i haven't kept up haha. I did order a few with 1 copy of 2 different LPs. But looking at informed delivery, I'm not seeing any other Alliance orders yet and all my single LPs were delivered. I'm guessing all mine that aren't shipped yet had multiple records in them.

I'm at my daughter's physical therapy right now, but got a second bundle of records in the same day.

First record i opened from the second bundle was the Public Enemy Greatest Hits, and unfortunately it has two sides C and D. Checked and it's not a misprint. Side A and B aren't there. What should I do? Email SoV?

I'm at my daughter's physical therapy right now, but got a second bundle of records in the same day.

First record i opened from the second bundle was the Public Enemy Greatest Hits, and unfortunately it has two sides C and D. Checked and it's not a misprint. Side A and B aren't there. What should I do? Email SoV?
Yeah I’d email Contact Us

just saw this posted 45 minutes ago in a reddit thread about this sale:
This might explain why I only have one more package coming when I expected two three (I bet that they did not ship my two orders with multiples… guess I’m not getting the mediocre Stones and Band albums that made up my last order, after all).

I also realized that I didn’t order one of the PJH demos I thought I had. Edit: oops I actually did order it together with her Peel Sessions. Looks like that order will also be cancelled. I suspect those will keeping popping up for <$10 over the next few months.

As for taxes, I was charged $8 for all of them except for one that randomly cost $8.06. Go figure.

Last edited:
I've gotten 4 out of 8 so far. I was mostly just happy to complete the Motown in Mono series! Luckily, I made all my orders besides 1 before the SoV roulette game started so i'm guessing i'll end up with 6 out of the 8.

Kind of petty but I used a free shipping reward on the 2 album order so I wonder if i'll get another fresh coupon if they cancel it?
IMG_20230626_190525.jpg

I've gotten 4 out of 8 so far. I was mostly just happy to complete the Motown in Mono series! Luckily, I made all my orders besides 1 before the SoV roulette game started so i'm guessing i'll end up with 6 out of the 8.

Kind of petty but I used a free shipping reward on the 2 album order so I wonder if i'll get another fresh coupon if they cancel it?
View attachment 176195
Nice those Motown reissues are interesting.
I have that Elton can't decide if it's worth opening or take it to the local trade.

Back