Zu Dirty Weekend

I only wish we were able to hear these "Indie" brands first. Near impossible these day unfortunately.
Email Zu. I did a long while back, and they gave me the name of a guy that was about an hour way that had a pair and was happy to host. We hung out, listening to a bunch of music, had a few drinks. It was a great day.

Email Zu. I did a long while back, and they gave me the name of a guy that was about an hour way that had a pair and was happy to host. We hung out, listening to a bunch of music, had a few drinks. It was a great day.

I'm afraid I'm on a Linton train, don't know when I'll be back again...

The new “economic” line has been announced. Sure glad I got my Weekends when I did.

That's, uh, quite a list of speakers they're replacing.

Kinda reminds me of the F35 Lightning. That was supposed to replace the F-16, FA-18, Harrier 2, Hawker Sea Harrier, A-10 Warthog, Eurofighter, and several others. When Lockheed actually put it head-to-head with one of its predecessors, the F-16 SMOKED IT!

I wonder it this will also be a jack of all trades but master of none.

A sharp set of DWs is available from Zu

So my system is going through a new evolution and I am going to be parting ways with my 2 year old DW mkIIs. I thought I would offer them up to someone in the Needles and Grooves family before I try to sell them elsewhere. I'm in Washington DC so if anyone is interested let me know I can send you some pictures or if you want to come by and take a listen I'm game. I'd like to see them to a good home before they get offered to the general public. Shoot me a dm if interested.

So my system is going through a new evolution and I am going to be parting ways with my 2 year old DW mkIIs. I thought I would offer them up to someone in the Needles and Grooves family before I try to sell them elsewhere. I'm in Washington DC so if anyone is interested let me know I can send you some pictures or if you want to come by and take a listen I'm game. I'd like to see them to a good home before they get offered to the general public. Shoot me a dm if interested.
You might also want to post this in the "Buy/Sell/Trade" thread. It'll get more eyes on it.

Back