Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

My week

20211122_115940.jpg

Crazy listening week for me! I listened to alot more than usual but they were also mainly Playlist. I'm crazy about this new Adele album and it is definitely a strong contender for AOTY so that makes it even crazier that it lost to ABBA by 1 play lol

My week in music

collage - 2021-11-29T144408.100.jpeg

Streamed the new Bowie box set a bit, so that got the most listens. Of new releases I've liked Penelope Isles. Hana Vu and Curtis Harding are interesting. Also revisited the last Justin Bieber album, it's not that bad. Apart from that many vinyl spins.

It's actually still one day to go, but I already post my November today, while I'm at it.

My November 2021

collage - 2021-11-29T144437.875.jpeg

My week in music

View attachment 119498

Streamed the new Bowie box set a bit, so that got the most listens. Of new releases I've liked Penelope Isles. Hana Vu and Curtis Harding are interesting. Also revisited the last Justin Bieber album, it's not that bad. Apart from that many vinyl spins.

It's actually still one day to go, but I already post my November today, while I'm at it.

My November 2021

View attachment 119499

I just finished listening to Justin's album for the first time and i was honestly pleasantly surprised by it! The negative reception had me dreading it but the hate for it is seems so overblown (although I do get the hate for the mlk interludes)

Back