Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

It finally works again

My week in music
collage (21).jpeg

Breakdown
Finally having "Future nostalgia" on vinyl and listen to it a lot. I've checked out the new records by The Killers and Katy Perry and also finally Fountaines D. C. which are pretty good. Still enjoying to browse through Taylor Swift's catalogue, especially Red and Reputation have been listened to a lot this week.

Last week:

1598648130401.png

Breakdown
Thanks to N&G, Kelly Lee Owens might just be a new obsession! A cool mixture of techno-house/ambient pop with some dream pop-esque vocals. Got around to the HMLTD debut from early this year, and it clicked straight away (in the first half, anyway). Fun combination of glam punk, art rock, and even synthpop. The latest from Imperial Triumphant was a bit overwhelming initially, but I will certainly keep listening this upcoming week...I am sure it'll be a year-end entry. Other than that, just revisited some others in my physical library :)

My week:
Of course Black Pumas would rank high with the new deluxe, I’m sure when I get the vinyl it’ll be right there again. I’m quite smitten with the new Andrews, even revisited the last album. Digging into the new Kathleen Edwards. Patsy! @Waitressboy and the listening club got in my brain. Some psych!! Angel Olsen got some virtual time, still need to see what that vinyl sounds like. And the best Colter Wall makes a showing.

Back