Your Top 3 Classic Rock Albums

Most of these albums all classic rock radio staples. I could just flip the dial on my receiver over to 102.5 KZOK and here a good chunk of these this afternoon.
I’ve actually slowed down grabbing new albums due to FOMO and have concentrated on buying more classics - they always seem to get more spins out of me.

Made a trip to Darkside Records in Poughkeepsie NY today. Made a big for me, but overall small, dent in the list! Most of these were either from the list or list adjacent. Have a few more being mailed, so I’ll update later. View attachment 91653

I see some nice titles in there!

Not sure if anyone mentioned Paul Simon Graceland, and Alan Parsons Eye In The Sky btw ?

Made a trip to Darkside Records in Poughkeepsie NY today. Made a big for me, but overall small, dent in the list! Most of these were either from the list or list adjacent. Have a few more being mailed, so I’ll update later. View attachment 91653
Man I’m getting really old now that Tyler the Creator is Classic Rock!

Even though I've never heard it, let's stick Frampton Comes Alive on the list. Also, I know Clapton is a dobber, Disraeli Gears by Cream is another shout.

Let's go slightly off the standards, and go for some Scottish Classic Rock:

Stealers Wheel - Stealers Wheel (you need Stuck in the Middle With You on vinyl)
Maggie Bell - Queen of the Night
The Sensational Alex Harvey Band - Next.

Are The Bay City Rollers classic rock? And there’s the whole “is Rod Stewart Scottish” debate.
Re: bay city rollers: yes. At least I have them in my classic rock section of my collection.

Re: Rod Stewart: Tough call. Is David Byrne Scottish? Is Jackson Browne German? Is the Band Canadian? American?

The list goes on!

Back