Your Fave is Problematic

More that Jesse Hughes from Eagles of Death Metal is a POS

Fuck this dude.

Yo...so I knew this happened in 2020 (?). I've followed the case in my peripheral the last week or so (reading blurbs, etc.). So I knew it was happening but I didn't follow it with salivating anticipation.

A music reporter was on NPR talking about the verdict this afternoon. She was talking about how it has divided the hip-hop community.

I consider myself a big hip-hop fan so I'm not blind to the problems it has (with women, queer community, etc.). But I'm also not really too connected on the internet (i.e. I don't use social media or message boards, besides this one).

So, I just looked at Torey Lanez sub-reddits.....holy fuck. Straight up the worst intersection of hip-hop fans, misogynist incels, people who spend too much time on the internet, and armchair lawyers.

Yo...so I knew this happened in 2020 (?). I've followed the case in my peripheral the last week or so (reading blurbs, etc.). So I knew it was happening but I didn't follow it with salivating anticipation.

A music reporter was on NPR talking about the verdict this afternoon. She was talking about how it has divided the hip-hop community.

I consider myself a big hip-hop fan so I'm not blind to the problems it has (with women, queer community, etc.). But I'm also not really too connected on the internet (i.e. I don't use social media or message boards, besides this one).

So, I just looked at Torey Lanez sub-reddits.....holy fuck. Straight up the worst intersection of hip-hop fans, misogynist incels, people who spend too much time on the internet, and armchair lawyers.
I pretty much figured this after reading the absolutely awful comments Megan was getting FOR GETTING SHOT. WTF is wrong with these people?

I pretty much figured this after reading the absolutely awful comments Megan was getting FOR GETTING SHOT. WTF is wrong with these people?
“The most disrespected woman in America, is the black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the black woman. The most neglected person in America, is the black woman.” — Malcolm X

yeah......but it's one of those "why is saying 'all lives matter' bad?" things.

Back