Your Fave is Problematic

Much of the money was diverted to pet projects, including $5 million at Favre’s urging to build a volleyball complex at the University of Southern Mississippi where his daughter played the spor
I don't understand how fucking greedy these people are. He's rich enough to just fund it and get himself praise for this but he'd rather lobby for money earmarked for needy families to go into this

I don't understand how fucking greedy these people are. He's rich enough to just fund it and get himself praise for this but he'd rather lobby for money earmarked for needy families to go into this
Because elite athletes for universities to exploit need to come up the hard way. They can't be made with handouts.

RIP, old transphobic dude.
I understand no one is perfect and people, especially older people, have a really hard time adjusting to the progression of society. But damn, man, like we can't just all be like "Welp, Grandpa's dead, but fuck him, he was a racist." Most peoples grandparents were bigoted in some way, they were raised that way. Yeah, this guy made some bad calls, but he was still a human. I understand people have very valid feelings that they weren't respected, so why should they respect someone else, fine, cool, but to actively disrespect someone in death like that is petty. I didn't agree with his beliefs, but his contribution to millions of childhoods was meaningful and it's sad that people are feeling his loss.

I understand no one is perfect and people, especially older people, have a really hard time adjusting to the progression of society. But damn, man, like we can't just all be like "Welp, Grandpa's dead, but fuck him, he was a racist." Most peoples grandparents were bigoted in some way, they were raised that way. Yeah, this guy made some bad calls, but he was still a human. I understand people have very valid feelings that they weren't respected, so why should they respect someone else, fine, cool, but to actively disrespect someone in death like that is petty. I didn't agree with his beliefs, but his contribution to millions of childhoods was meaningful and it's sad that people are feeling his loss.
Yea, transphobia sucks, but I don't think an awful take in an interview deletes everything else he ever did or was a part of. Loretta Lynn was a Trump supporter in her last few years, which blows, but I'm not going to be like Fuck Loretta Lynn, glad she's dead. I have plenty of vitriol saved for much worse people when they go.

Did you see her attempt to co opt Pharoah Sanders’ death for publicity? Her and Ben Shapiro wanted to form a memorial free jazz band.

"In an effort to bolster better international relations with Egypt, and in tribute to the great Pharoah Sanders"

In an effort to bolster better international relations

Or aka spread CIA propaganda.

Apparently I’ve created a new genera, conservative free jazz. The only way to alienate even more of the music world to it.

But honestly I would take the job of the director of CIA if It meant spreading the US empire through free jazz propaganda.

Last edited:
Back