Your Dream Pressing(s)

Yeah thought as much - A lot to pay yet i’m still tempted.
I have the spare cash tbh but i also have Madlib - Flight to Brazil sitting in a Kallax doing little. I might attempt to recoup as much of cost as possible to justify it 🙂

Amazon uk currently has it at £129.99 with prime shipping available so that’s a fair bit less than I paid, just to add to the temptation 😉

Blood On The Tracks [VINYL] https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07S4KS8CY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_bb.oEbT41AFA1

Amazon uk currently has it at £129.99 with prime shipping available so that’s a fair bit less than I paid, just to add to the temptation 😉

Blood On The Tracks [VINYL] https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07S4KS8CY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_bb.oEbT41AFA1

Well that went incredibly smoothly listed and sold De La Soul & Notorious BIG and sold them in 24 hrs.Covered my Dylan Mofi and justified the Extortionate cost. 👌
Swapped two records i dont like or ever play for one i really really wanna spin !
Arriving tomorrow !

Well that went incredibly smoothly listed and sold De La Soul & Notorious BIG and sold them in 24 hrs.Covered my Dylan Mofi and justified the Extortionate cost. 👌
Swapped two records i dont like or ever play for one i really really wanna spin !
Arriving tomorrow !

Awesome! Be prepared to be amazed, it’s a superlative pressing!

Let me keep on dreaming.

Jon Brion - Meaningless. In light blue vinyl, of course.
Lamb -Between Wonder And Darkness. Beige and white bvinyl. It's a mistery how this album hasn't been repressed, considering al their albums are already out the in a couple of different editions.
Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite YEAH DONT JUDGE ME, in blue vinyl.
Meredith Brooks - Blurring The Edges. I'm fine with this on black vinyl. I want to feel like I'm 15 again.
Basically the whole discography of Joni Mitchell, because the record companies are waiting for her to die so they can release the vinyl and I want Joni to die after me.
Natalie Merchant - Ophelia, in yellow and red vinyl. Another mistery, why this masterpiece is not on vinyl.
Ani DiFranco - Little Plastic Castle (blue and orange) and Out Of Range (black and red) and Up Up Up Up Up Up (orange and brown).

i wish lil peeps estate was able to press hellboy on vinyl but i know thats impossible because of all the samples, at least cobain is on vinyl in the soundtrack for the documentary

now for bladee eversince.. put that on white vinyl

i wish lil peeps estate was able to press hellboy on vinyl but i know thats impossible because of all the samples, at least cobain is on vinyl in the soundtrack for the documentary

now for bladee eversince.. put that on white vinyl
Sample clearance issues... the same reason I will likely never own an official copy of Exmilitary 🥺

the other thing i would need is the black parade given an audiophile reissue with chris bellman doing production pressed at whatever plant would be best... if possible even at 45 RPM

This needs to be repressed so bad but it probably won't.

1582664742239.png

And would love vinyl pressings of these, these are extremely unlikely,

1582664841295.png

1582664888615.png

The CD prices for these are insane.

Last edited:
Violent Femmes- Why Do Birds Sing? (there’s only some foreign presses of this, and no rumor of ever getting reissued)

No Motiv- Diagram for Healing (only a CD version)

Death on Wednesday- S6ngs to ____ to
(Only on CD, can’t stream, can’t even find on YouTube, very unknown group that.... won’t ever actually get pressed)

I'm contemplating taking an unnecessary drive today in order to listen to my CD copy of this. I'd say it's easily in my top 5 unpressed albums wishlist.

the past.jpg

Utah Phillips is definitely one of the first names that come to mind for me every May 1st, and while Fellow Workers may feel even better suited for International Workers' Day (and I would certainly love to see it pressed too) this is just a particularly special album to me. The atmospherics Ani provides just draw me further into the already engrossing and always entertaining stories. I would definitely spin this often if it were to see a pressing. And this October being the 25th anniversary of its release would certainly mark a great opportunity to make it happen!

I'd settle for a bare-bones release but would especially love to see some in-depth liner notes accompanying this.

Back