What's your 2021 "Gear" resolution?

My only regret is that we don't get a better view of his face when he puts the record on after cleaning and it sounds Exactly. The. Same.
I wonder what the wd40 is doing, I mean aside from destroying the cart and record.. I guess it would perhaps be allowing the needle to kinda skate over the grooves which would seriously cut down on the fidelity but also I suppose some of the noise...

Yeah @BazookaTooth just PM'ed about this machine. As I was telling him, I don't like the fact that there is no renowned company behind it. What will happen if you have any issue with the machine? $300 is definitely a great price for an ultrasonic RCM though and I hope it will be worth the price.

If I can't find anything, I'll go this way :

That guy is clearly an expert and this seems like a great method so I won't knock it, but I still prefer my way of just putting all my records in the bed of a pickup and rolling through the automatic car wash. I can clean up to 100 records at once this way. Just be careful of direct sunlight in the truck bed, you don't want them to warp!

@Mather all in good fun, of course
Alright this is it... this is a momentous occasion everyone, my 5000th post. @Splunders you asked for it...
Everyone gather round I have some wisdom to impart... Firstly I just need to say @kvetcha of COURSE I know you're kidding. Dear god I hope at this point everyone on here knows they can absolutely take the piss out of me whenever they want as it's like... kinda the whole POINT of me...

And secondly, I've pondered for many days...WEEKS even... just what to say at this moment, this incredible accomplishment that I myself have achieved, my 5000th post. I wanted to get it just right, to leave my mark on the forum world in a truly meaningful way. And I'm confident in saying... this is it, I've composed the perfect post to encapsulate the essence of what I have achieved on this forum, in this LIFE. I know many of you are thinking to yourselves, "Mather... please tell me how I can also reach these great heights, that you have also... reached... by talking a lot on the internet"
AND TO THAT I SAY, friends, forumers... other people... After much thought I have finally completed my magnum opus, a tome... NAY, a COMPENDIUM of vital knowledge that I will now recite to yu- OH MOTHERFUCK THE DOGS JUST DOUBLE PUKED ON THE NEW VELVET CREDENZA WHERE'S THE MOP FUCK OMG IT'S SEEPING I-

Last edited:
Back