What's Spinning

Hey there.. this is totally a suggestion but wondering if it is worth it. I love seeing what everyone is posting in here - most of it I do not listen to. However, it would be cool if perhaps a Spotify song or a YouTube clip was posted of a "key track" / song from the album being spun, so it can be easily sampled/previewed. Any interest in this, or dumb idea?

Hey there.. this is totally a suggestion but wondering if it is worth it. I love seeing what everyone is posting in here - most of it I do not listen to. However, it would be cool if perhaps a Spotify song or a YouTube clip was posted of a "key track" / song from the album being spun, so it can be easily sampled/previewed. Any interest in this, or dumb idea?
I can start doing this.

I like this idea. Happen to be spinning Beastie Boys ~ Check Your Head right now. Whenever I listen to this I go right back to watching them play Live at PJ's on Letterman and being blown away.

IMG_6086.jpg

Benjamin Wallfisch ‎– It: Chapter Two (Selections From The Motion Picture Soundtrack)
WaterTower Music ‎– WTM40317, 2019

2 LP F.Y.E. exclusive, limited to 750 - still missing about 10 tracks that are on the CD/digital releases. Has 35 tracks compared to the other single LP release I have that has only 18.

Pressed at Pallas

Jqn8oH.jpg

8CCW7T.jpg

Last edited:
Back